$120 for a 6 Course Degustation Meal for 2 People from Mikano Restaurant (value $258)
- You Save
Time left to buy
1 more needed to get the deal
- Treat yourself to delectable, award-winning dining coupled with captivating harbour views.
- $120 for a 6 Course Degustation Meal for 2 (value $258)
- $240 for a 6 Course Degustation Meal for 4 (value $516)
- $360 for a 6 Course Degustation Meal for 6 (value $774)
- $480 for a 6 Course Degustation Meal for 8 (value $1032)
- $600 for a 6 Course Degustation Meal for 10 (value $1290)
- Entertainment™ Gold Awards & Hall of Fame Winner.
Bookings essential by phone (09) 309 9514. Subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Wine/drinks not included in offer, but wine matches are available at additional prices. Vegetarian options available. Gluten-free and dairy free options not available. Max 1 voucher per booking. Valid for set menu only.
Valid for eat in dinner only. No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers.
Mikano Restaurant & Bar
3 Solent Street
If you really need convincing...
An Auckland icon, Mikano perches over the Hauraki Gulf next to the bustling helicopter pad and ports of Auckland. Experience breathtaking views, fresh cuisine and attentive waiting staff in this exciting dining experience and enjoy their spacious, warm fit out with gorgeous harbour views of the sea and rescue helicopters.
Their head chef has been inspiring the Mikano kitchen for over 15 years, consistently producing menus that have kept it among Auckland¹s best restaurants. You'll love his stunning selection of fresh seafood, fine meats and local produce, perfectly complemented by an extensive wine list.
Today' they're offering their fantastic degustation menu - enjoy it with a special someone or make an occasion of it with up to ten of you.
- Gazpachio Soup with Onion & Riccota Bread
- Clevedon Oysters with Chilli, Ginger and Bitter Sweet Vinegar
- Salmon Gravadlax Starter, Rye Bread, Sour Cream and Misto Insalat
- Roasted Spice Duck Breast, Smoke Pumpkin Mash and Kale
- Crispy Pork Belly, Onion and Apple Marmalade and Kumara Chips
- Mango Cheese Cake with Mongo Sorbet
Check out these fantastic reviews
"Now and again you come across an establishment that feels special. Mikano is such a place. It is stylish without being intimidating, in a setting that is stunning, and the food strikes the right balance between being impressive and surprising but strangely familiar and comforting too. Splendid really. Kind of like what you hope for in a second date. 8/10."
"I look forward to Mikano, because there’s plenty of visionary distraction. For all the places that Auckland offers, not to many can come up with the complete package - let me tell you now Mikano can! Best spot in Auckland for venue dining…"
"The menu is extensive, modern NZ with a strong emphasis on seafood. The service is up to it, observant and slick."
"The service and standards are top class, the menu full of choice and flavours, and the wine list impressive."
No comments yet, be the first!
More treatsView all