$12.50 for an Introduction to Waiheke from Around Waiheke Tours (value $25)
- You Save
Time left to buy
- Get 50% off a 90 minute tour of beautiful Waiheke Island.
- Includes wine and beer tasting at a leading vineyard.
- To make the tour, you need to jump on the 9am ferry from Auckland. You will be returned to catch the 12pm sailing back to the city, or you take the opportunity to explore the island and little more and catch a later sailing.
- Kids aged four and under ride free - just make sure you let them know when you make your booking.
- Maximum of 20 people per bus.
The tour operates Thursday to Sunday until December 12, then from Wednesday to Sunday up until February 28, 2013. Kids aged four and under ride free - just make sure you let them know when you make your booking. Ferry ticket not included. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
Around Waiheke Tours
0800 BUS TOUR
1 Oceanview Rd
021 252 5593
If you really need convincing...
...And then you're getting off on a beautiful island. $12.50 is going to get you a day out of the city, exploring the jewel in Hauraki Gulf's crown, Waiheke Island. This is your chance to see the best of this fabulous destination on Waiheke’s absolute best value tour. The comprehensive 90 minute introduction tour includes wine and beer tasting, local produce and a soft drink for the kids.
You will be met on arrival at the Matiatia ferry terminal on Waiheke after your scenic ferry trip from downtown Auckland. An experienced local guide will usher you onto one of the quaint small buses and you'll hit the track. Features of the tour include:
- Must see scenic highlights of this world class destination.
- Time for a short stroll at Onetangi Beach, arguably one of the best beaches in the Auckland area and the longest on the Island.
- A stop at Wild on Waiheke, one of the best venues on Waiheke with the opportunity to taste Waiheke’s renown wine, local microbrewery beer or non-alcoholic ginger beer and local produce.
- Two free beverage tastings for adults and one non-alcoholic drink for the kids
All you need to do is:
- Go to http://www.aroundwaiheketours.co.nz/book-online to make a booking
- Catch the 9am ferry from Pier 2 Downtown (Please note that the ferry ticket is not included)
You will be returned the the ferry depot in time to catch the 12 noon ferry to be back in Auckland by 12.45pm. Or, if you'd rather, you can be dropped off in the main village, Oneroa, and take the opportunity to stay on Waiheke and depart later in the day. Both sailings go via Devonport.
The tour operates Thursday to Sunday until December 12, then from Wednesday to Sunday up until February 28, 2013.
Today's treatsView all