Kitesurfing Addiction Courses from KITE Auckland (value up to $750)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
8:41 a.m. with 1 bought
- Option one: $250 for 6 hours of kiting for one.
- Option two: $350 for 6 hours of kiting for two people.
- Option three: $375 for 6 hours of kiting for three people.
- Includes all the gear you'll need.
- On completion, you'll recieve a IKO (International Kiteboarding organisation) certification on completion, accepted worldwide for gear rentals.
- AND 10% off a new Kite and board package.
- AND a Kite Addiction tee-shirt.
- Team of passionate and experienced instructors who are ready to get you started.
5 locations - show full list
If you really need convincing...
- Option one: $250 for 6 hours of kiting for one
- Option two: $350 for 6 hours of kiting for two people
- Option three: $375 for 6 hours of kiting for three people
KITE Auckland are the only local IKO qualified school, and have 5 years experience and thousands of satisfied students. If you're aged between 10-80+ years', this is the sport for you.
In addition to free stuff, you will also do some learning. There are only 3 steps to a Kite addiction programme. Let the instructors guide you through them so you can join the horde of others who are loving this super fun lifestyle.
- Step 1: Kite control - The basic skill for success.
- Step 2: Body dragging - Board recovery and power strokes will prepare you for success with the board.
- Step 3: Board starts - Use the skills learnt with the kite o power you across the water.
Your six hours can be split between two or three sessions. Just make your booking online on the KITE Auckland website.
Today's treatsView all