Kitesurfing Addiction Courses from KITE Auckland (value up to $750)
- Fine Print
- Option one: $250 for 6 hours of kiting for one.
- Option two: $350 for 6 hours of kiting for two people.
- Option three: $375 for 6 hours of kiting for three people.
- Includes all the gear you'll need.
- On completion, you'll recieve a IKO (International Kiteboarding organisation) certification on completion, accepted worldwide for gear rentals.
- AND 10% off a new Kite and board package.
- AND a Kite Addiction tee-shirt.
- Team of passionate and experienced instructors who are ready to get you started.
The Fine Print
Booking by website contact only.
24 hour cancellation strictly enforced.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
The surfs up! And you will be too with today's treat from KITE Auckland. Get some serious air as you hit the waves with kitesurfing lessons.
- Option one: $250 for 6 hours of kiting for one
- Option two: $350 for 6 hours of kiting for two people
- Option three: $375 for 6 hours of kiting for three people
KITE Auckland are the only local IKO qualified school, and have 5 years experience and thousands of satisfied students. If you're aged between 10-80+ years', this is the sport for you.
In addition to free stuff, you will also do some learning. There are only 3 steps to a Kite addiction programme. Let the instructors guide you through them so you can join the horde of others who are loving this super fun lifestyle.
- Step 1: Kite control - The basic skill for success.
- Step 2: Body dragging - Board recovery and power strokes will prepare you for success with the board.
- Step 3: Board starts - Use the skills learnt with the kite o power you across the water.
Your six hours can be split between two or three sessions. Just make your booking online on the KITE Auckland website.