- Fine Print
- Auckland's only drift karting track and one of the longest tracks in New Zealand.
- 3 speedy options:
- $20 for 1 x 20min Drift Karting Session (value up to $50)
- $39 for a 20min Drift Karting Session for 2 People (value up to $100)
- $75 for a 20min Drift Karting Session for 4 People (value up to $200)
- Comfortable and easy handling karts.
- Perfect activity for mates looking for fun.
- Check out customer videos here to see the karts in action.
- Under new management.
The Fine Print
Subject to availability.
Large groups must book well in advance or may have to wait.
24-hour cancellation policy or voucher is void.
Minimum height: 1.3m.
No intoxicated persons allowed.
Covered footwear must be worn at all times.
No jandals or sandals.
Follow staff instructions at all times.
All karts have full seatbelts.
Track certified by OSH every 2 years.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
That's right, Auckland - we weren't about to let you just sit back at home as you re-enact all your favourite moments from The Fast & the Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, that third one no one saw, Fast & Furious, and Fast Five. Man, such great titles. I hope the one coming out soon is named I'm Fast Becoming Rather Furious: The Sixth One.
Blastacars in Auckland is under new management and keen for you to drift to your heart's content on their drifting track, driving powerful karts that range from 9 to 16hp. Whether you're keen on just racing a few laps or looking to drift like some kind of Diesel man, Blastacars has something for you all.
This treat offers you your choice of one 20 minute ride for yourself, a ride for yourself and a mate, or a ride for four friends in total. There's a minimum height of 1.3 metres and a minimum age of 8 years for the karts. Covered footwear must be worn at all times.
At the end of the day, no matter who you are, there's a part of you that wants to demolish your friends in head-to-head action. And then chill out and watch So You Think You Can Fast?: No Eating, All Racing.