- Fine Print
- 2 choices:
- $49 for a 3 Course Dinner for 2 People (value $120)
- $95 for a 3 Course Dinner for 4 People (value $240)
- Authentic Italian cuisine in Farm Cove.
- Please book early to avoid disappointment - it is recommended to book 1 month prior to voucher expiring.
- Check out some reviews and more information.
The Fine Print
Bookings essential and subject to availability.
Not Valid on Valentines Day (14 Feb) or Mothers Day (12 May).
Max of 4 people dinning together with a voucher per table.
Max of two 2 person vouchers or one 4 person voucher per table per visit.
Please expect a high demand for weekend bookings.
24-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited.
Valid for set menu only.
Valid for dinner only.
Valid for dine-in only.
Kitchen closes at 10pm.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Those taste-buds of yours can be squirely customers. Always demanding new treats and getting grumpy at anything they think isn't not good enough, like a spoiled child demanding ice cream cake for breakfast. And as great as ice cream cake is, today's treat thoroughly cooks its goose.
This dinner from the team at Casa Tua tempts those taste-buds and then wrestles them into submission. You and a lucky mate/partner/partner's-parent-who-needs-to-be-impressed can enjoy three courses for just $49, and a group of four can do the same for just $95. You choose from the set menu options listed below.
Set Menu Entree
- Calamari Fritti - Lightly pan fried calamari in olive oil, served with a lemon, garlic and parsley OR
- Risotto - Mushroom, spinach and chive risotto topped with shaved parmesan and black truffle oil Main
- Pork Belly - Oven-baked pork belly served with red wine jus, balsamic reduction, stewed apple and crispy crackle OR
- Chicken Marsala - Chicken scallops in a creamy marsala sauce with mushrooms OR
- Fillet Steak - Seared to perfection and finished in the oven, served with a thyme and mushroom jus OR
- Pumpkin Gnocchi - Pumpkin gnocchi tossed in a napoletana sauce and finished with bocconcini OR
- Any pizza or pasta Dessert
- Cream Brulee - Custard with a caramel top served with a savoiardi OR
- Affrogato Espresso - Vanilla ice cream drowned in a shot of coffee