From $49 for a 3 Course Dinner for 2 or 4 People at Casa Tua (value up to $240)
- You Save
Time left to buy
- 2 choices:
- $49 for a 3 Course Dinner for 2 People (value $120)
- $95 for a 3 Course Dinner for 4 People (value $240)
- Authentic Italian cuisine in Farm Cove.
- Please book early to avoid disappointment - it is recommended to book 1 month prior to voucher expiring.
- Check out some reviews and more information.
Bookings essential and subject to availability. No BYO. Not Valid on Valentines Day (14 Feb) or Mothers Day (12 May). Max of 4 people dinning together with a voucher per table. Max of two 2 person vouchers or one 4 person voucher per table per visit. Please expect a high demand for weekend bookings. 24-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited. Valid for set menu only. Valid for dinner only. Valid for dine-in only. Kitchen closes at 10pm. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
(09) 576 3739
190 Fisher Parade
(09) 576 3739
Tue - Sun: 6pm til late
If you really need convincing...
This dinner from the team at Casa Tua tempts those taste-buds and then wrestles them into submission. You and a lucky mate/partner/partner's-parent-who-needs-to-be-impressed can enjoy three courses for just $49, and a group of four can do the same for just $95. You choose from the set menu options listed below.
- Calamari Fritti - Lightly pan fried calamari in olive oil, served with a lemon, garlic and parsley
- Risotto - Mushroom, spinach and chive risotto topped with shaved parmesan and black truffle oil
- Pork Belly - Oven-baked pork belly served with red wine jus, balsamic reduction, stewed apple and crispy crackle
- Chicken Marsala - Chicken scallops in a creamy marsala sauce with mushrooms
- Fillet Steak - Seared to perfection and finished in the oven, served with a thyme and mushroom jus
- Pumpkin Gnocchi - Pumpkin gnocchi tossed in a napoletana sauce and finished with bocconcini
- Any pizza or pasta
- Cream Brulee - Custard with a caramel top served with a savoiardi
- Affrogato Espresso - Vanilla ice cream drowned in a shot of coffee
Today's treatsView all