- Fine Print
- 2 great locations to choose from:
- Pakuranga Bowling Club, Lloyd Elsemore Park, Pakuranga. Monday and Thursday 7pm.
- St Mary's Primary School, 54 Clark Rd, Papakura. Wednesday 7pm.
- No experience required.
- Partner not necessary, you’re welcome to come alone and they’ll pair you up on the night.
- Learn in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with no pressure of exams.
- Check out their site here.
The Fine Print
Beginner classes only.
No booking required.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Not to be used with other offers.
AAuckland, Pakuranga, Pakuranga Bowling Club Hall, Lloyd Elsmore Park, Bells Rd
BAuckland, Papakura, St Mary's Primary School, 54 Clark Rd
If you really need convincing...
The Mavericks summed it up perfectly with "I just want to dance the night away, with senoritas who can sway." Take your groove to the next level and get some moves to impress your friends next time you hit the dance floor by getting your hands on this rocking treat from Ceroc East and South.
Ceroc is a great way to excercise, have fun and meet people. As one of the easiest dances to learn you will quickly reach a level where you can go out and dance the night away. Ceroc is very versatile and can be danced to many varieties of music. They cover the East and South regions of Auckland, and run classes in Pakuranga and Papakura.
For only $29 you get 8 beginner classes to get yourself started in Ceroc with Ceroc East and South Academy. Your teacher, Rob, has been teaching all levels of Ceroc since 2000 and has been successfull in the world of dance competition.
Get your dancing shoes on and get ready to rock the night away.