2 options for a Cam Belt Kit + Installation from Dominion Auto One (value up to $1200)
- You Save
Time left to buy
- Get your cam belt sorted in time for summer road trips.
- Option one covers Japanese and Korean petrol vehicles with 3 or 4 cylinders.
- Option two includes light commercial vehicles, diesel engines, boxer engines (Subaru), VTEC engines (Honda), VVT-i engines (Toyota), 4x4s, 5 cylinder and V6 petrol engines.
- Easy access at their Dominion Road address.
- Courtesy car available - request when booking.
- Free car wash with every cam belt replacement or full service
Bookings essential, due to the time required to complete a cam belt replacement job we can only manage 1-2 cam belt bookings per day excluding weekends. Deal includes the cam belt plus associated tensioners & idlers. Any additional repairs we encounter or recommended additional part replacements including water pumps, oil seals & servicing requests are at additional cost. Vehicles fitted with balance shaft belt(s) additional cost (if required - not all vehicles require balance shaft belt(s). Deal valid for all vehicles excluding European, V8, hybrid, vehicles over 3000 kg, trucks & motorbikes. Any Mitsubishi & Hyundai 1998 onwards models due to additional parts required are in the $595 bracket. We can still service your cam belt on the excluded vehicles above, please ask us for a competitive quote. Courtesy car use is subject to availability. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
Dominion Auto One
(09) 620 9119
919 Dominion Road
If you really need convincing...
The team at Dominion Auto One are here to make sure you and your car stay safe and everything runs smoothly over the holiday season with two deals to sort out your cam belt. The treats include a new cam belt kit and installation.
- Option one: $495 for Cam Belt Kit + Installation
- covers Japanese and Korean petrol vehicles with 3 or 4 cylinders.
- Option two: $595 for Cam Belt Kit + Installation in Larger Vehicle
- includes light commercial vehicles, diesel engines, boxer engines (Subaru), VTEC engines (Honda), VVT-i engines (Toyota), 4x4s, 5 cylinder and V6 petrol engines.
This is major preventative maintenance and dealerships generally recommended to have a cambelt replacement every 80,000 to 90,000kms or every 5 years (based on doing around 20000kms per year, recommendations will vary over vehicle brands and models).
Dominion Auto One is a family-owned and operated 'one-stop shop'. They offer a full range of services, and carry the latest diagnostic equipment and parts for all makes and models. These guys are MTA assured, so you can rest assured that your vehicle will be is super safe hands.
Today's treatsView all