First Panel and Paint
A Full Auto Service, Including Oil and Filter and 24 Point Check for One ($49), Two ($79), or Three Cars ($109) at First Panel and Paint (value up to $387)
- Fine Print
- Three great options on a full automotive service one, two or three cars.
- Includes chassis lubrication, upper bay fluid inspection, and battery test
- Professional service from friendly team.
- Oil and filter and a visual under-bonnet check included.
- Open six days a week. Check out their website.
The Fine Print
Booking essential, subject to availability.
24 hr cancellation Policy.
Some cars may incur extra charges payable directly to First Panel and Paint for highly priced oil filters.
This may include 4WDs and European cars as well; please phone merchant if you have further questions.
Standard 15w/40w oil, Standard filter, Upgrade available for synthetic oil.
Excluding Diesels.No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Cars are run by magical fairies that live under the bonnet, right? Hmm, apparently not. As someone who knows nothing about my car, I think its time I got it checked out. Safety first!
Luckily, First Panel and Paint are offering a full automotive service, including oil and filter, a 24 point check and more. Theres three great options, depending on how many cars you would like serviced:
Option One: $49 for a Full Auto Service, Including Oil and Filter and 24 Point Check for 1 Car
Option Two: $79 for a Full Auto Service, Including Oil and Filter and 24 Point Check for 2 Cars
Option Three: $109 for a Full Auto Service, Including Oil and Filter and 24 Point Check for 3 Cars
- Standard oil filter and oil
- 24 point check
- Lubrication of chassis
- Upper bay fluid inspection
- Air filter check, check CV boots
- Battery test, check engine mounts
- Check tyre pressure, check coolant
- Check lights
- Brake inspection
- Visual under-bonnet check
If you, like me, dont know what most of that means, thats probably a good indication that you need to get your car checked out just in case youre missing a problem. Black smoke coming from the bonnet is normal, rightr Uh oh...Better get down to First Panel and Paint.