A Full Auto Service, Including Oil and Filter and 24 Point Check for One ($49), Two ($79), or Three Cars ($109) at First Panel and Paint (value up to $387)
- You Save
Time left to buy
- Three great options on a full automotive service one, two or three cars.
- Includes chassis lubrication, upper bay fluid inspection, and battery test
- Professional service from friendly team.
- Oil and filter and a visual under-bonnet check included.
- Open six days a week. Check out their website.
Booking essential, subject to availability. 24 hr cancellation Policy. Some cars may incur extra charges payable directly to First Panel and Paint for highly priced oil filters. This may include 4WDs and European cars as well; please phone merchant if you have further questions. Standard 15w/40w oil, Standard filter, Upgrade available for synthetic oil. Excluding Diesels.No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
First Panel and Paint
(09) 215 8627 or 022 2444 436
745 Great South Road
If you really need convincing...
Luckily, First Panel and Paint are offering a full automotive service, including oil and filter, a 24 point check and more. There’s three great options, depending on how many cars you would like serviced:
$49 for a Full Auto Service, Including Oil and Filter and 24 Point Check for 1 Car
$79 for a Full Auto Service, Including Oil and Filter and 24 Point Check for 2 Cars
$109 for a Full Auto Service, Including Oil and Filter and 24 Point Check for 3 Cars
- Standard oil filter and oil
- 24 point check
- Lubrication of chassis
- Upper bay fluid inspection
- Air filter check, check CV boots
- Battery test, check engine mounts
- Check tyre pressure, check coolant
- Check lights
- Brake inspection
- Visual under-bonnet check
If you, like me, don’t know what most of that means, that’s probably a good indication that you need to get your car checked out just in case you’re missing a problem. Black smoke coming from the bonnet is normal, right? Uh oh…Better get down to First Panel and Paint.
Today's treatsView all