Foxgloves Bed and Breakfast
$270 for 2 Nights for 2 + Cooked Breakfast & More from Foxgloves Bed and Breakfast
- Fine Print
- 2 nights for 2 at Foxgloves Bed and Breakfast.
- 3 rooms to choose from.
- Glass of bubbles and chocolates on arrival.
- Includes a full cooked breakfast.
- Late checkout.
- Dinner can be arranged for $35 p/p per night.
- Each room has tea and coffee making facilities.
- Perfect for Xmas, anniversary or wedding presents.
- This is a Best Price Guarantee treat. See the bottom of the page for more details.
The Fine Print
Subject to availability - please check calendar to ensure availability.
Must be booked online via Travelbug at least 4 weeks prior to expiry date.
Best price guarantee subject to conditions at the bottom of this page.
Must stay consecutive nights.
Maximum of two adults/older children (13 and over) to a room (two total).
If necessary, a child under the age of 13 may be accommodated by arrangement in that same room with a stretcher bed.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Located in a tranquil rural setting in the lush Waikato region of New Zealand, the beautifully renovated Foxgloves Bed and Breakfast is an escape to the country. This traditional Victorian homestead, surrounded by rolling farmlands, takes you back to a bygone era where time stands still and you wake to the sound of bird song, farm animals and the smell of a good country style breakfast.
Foxgloves is an hour from Auckland Airport by car, offering an easy weekend escape for those seeking a respite of peace and tranquillity or to nourish and replenish the soul. A hot tub and stars beyond the city lights -- perfect for a romantic getaway.
Rooms Foxgloves offers three Victorian designed bedrooms each with their own adjoining en-suite together with a centrally accessed shared lounge and dining room. Panoramic views of the spectacular local farmland can be enjoyed from every room, with french doors opening out from the lounge and Emerald and Sapphire Rooms.
EMERALD ROOM The Victorian inspired Emerald Room has been designed to bring the outside in. The colour green symbolizes nature, tranquillity and freshness. Relax and unwind in our queen sized antique brass bed and enjoy the country surroundings
RUBY ROOM Gorgeously decorated, the Ruby Room completes the romantic equation. From the cosy double bed to the cast iron deep bubble bath. Step back in time. Choose this room for a cosy, cuddly night with views from your bathroom window as far as the eye can see.
- SAPPHIRE ROOM Large Bedroom with a king size bed, a private en-suite and Victorian decor. Relax and unwind in their personal favourite - The Sapphire Room.
Maximum occupancy Each room can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults. One child (aged under 13yrs) can be accommodated on a stretcher bed for an additional cost of $20 per night including breakfast.
Parking Plenty of free off-street parking available
The Best Price Guarantee means:
- The merchant offering This Deal guarantees that the price offered is the lowest price offered for This Deal on any Competing New Zealand Website within 24 hours of This Deal going live.
- This Deal means: accommodation at the same property, of the same room type, date, length of stay, number of guests and including the same add-ons.
- Competing New Zealand Website means: any travel website available at a .co.nz internet address.
- If you find a lower price, contact Treat Me at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us evidence (like a screen grab of the Competing New Zealand Website) and we'll refund you the difference between what you paid and the price you found elsewhere.
- Note that we will only refund you if we are able to verify the rate you've found.