Franklin Riding School
From $89 for Options for a Horse Riding Experience incl. Horse Mastership, Lesson and a Trek from Franklin Riding School (value up to $305)
- Fine Print
- Two options for horse riding experiences:
- $89 for a Horse Riding Experience incl. 60min Horse Mastership, 60min Lesson and a 90min Trek
- $119 for a Horse Riding Experience incl. 60min Horse Mastership, 2x 60min Lessons and a 90min Trek
- Great for anyone who loves horses.
- Spread the activities over more than one visit (see below for details).
- Stables located just 25 minutes south of Central Auckland.
- Enjoy a safe and professional environment.
The Fine Print
Subject to availability, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please book 1 month prior to the expiry of voucher.
24-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited.
Ages 5+ only.
You can spread option one over two visits, or option two over three visits.
Maximum weight 90kg – please call if you are over this weight as we only have limited availability.
Must advise riding ability upon booking.Must book horse mastership lesson first, riding lesson and trek can be booked in any order, subject to availability.
Voucher is non-transferable.
No time extensions.
Safety helmets provided.No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Personally, my life is pretty stable, but its time to shake things up! No more horsing around, its time to get hooving and fulfil our dreams of learning how to ride.
Franklin Riding School are offering horse riding experiences that have horse fans galloping with joy. Theres two great options:
Option One: $89 for a Horse Riding Experience including a 60 minute Horse Mastership lesson, a 60 minute riding lesson and a 90 minute trek.
- Option Two: $119 for a Horse Riding Experience including a 60 minute Horse Mastership lesson, 2x 60 minute riding lessons and a 90 minute trek.
Youre welcome to spread option one over two visits, or option two over three visits, so you dont have to do it all at once.
Franklin Riding School offers riding tuition, events, courses and treks on their well-schooled ponies and horses. The stables are located 25 minutes south of Central Auckland and 4 minutes from the southern motorway. Theyre located just three minutes from the Pukekohe shopping centre, so you dont have to worried about getting lost in the middle of nowhere finding them.
Franklin Riding School is owned and managed by Erin Jamieson and her dedicated instructors and staff. They pride themselves on their current teaching programmes, and cover all aspects of riding, horse care and handling. There youll find a safe professional environment for horses and riders.
Stop feeling saddled down with worry and trot on down to Franklin Riding School for some fun.