$15 for a Mask, Snorkel, Fins & Short Wetsuit Hire from Goat Island Dive & Snorkel (value $30)
- You Save
Time left to buy
- Full snorkel equipment hire.
- Mask, snorkel, fins and 3mm short wetsuit.
- Everything you need to explore the awesome area that is Goat Island.
- Enjoy the cool water, where you’ll be surrounded by a myriad of colourful New Zealand fish including Snapper, spiny Crayfish, bright Blue Maomao and many more.
- Use your equipment all day, you just have to return it by 5pm.
Hire sub to availability & weather. Call ahead to check weather conditions. 1st in, 1st served. Open 7 days, weather permitting. Gear must be returned by shop closing time. Must be confident swimmer. Must present NZ driver's license or credit card. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
Goat Island Dive
(09) 422 6925
Goat Island Dive & Snorkel
142A Pakiri Road
If you really need convincing...
But to kick off a day exploring Neptune's underwater kingdom, you need the proper equipment (and a hefty toll if you want to visit Atlantis, but that's a bit further down into the ocean...). Luckily for you, Goat Island Dive are here to give you hireage of a mask, fins and 3mm short wetsuit for just $15.
Their snorkel equipment is of the highest quality, with a vast range of sizes from 3 years and up. It'l help you save energy, protect from sunburn, and enjoy the beautiful deep blue.
Nothing beats being in the water at Goat Island - you'll be surrounded by a myriad of colourful New Zealand fish life including blue maomao, snapper, parore, spotties as well as crayfish. No promises but dolphins love visiting the reserve and playing with the snorkellers - this might be your day!
Today's treatsView all