Howick Historical Village
Half Price Admission for Everyone at Howick Historical Village
- Fine Print
- Take a step back in time, with half price admission for everyone at Howick Historical Village.
- $4 for 1 x Child (over 5) Admission (value $8)
- $6 for 1 x Senior (over 65) Admission (value $12)
- $6 for 1 x Tertiary Student Admission (value $12)
- $7 for 1 x Adult Admission (value $14)
- $19 for 1 x Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) Admission (value $38)
- Over thirty original colonial buildings, including schools, a church, forge and a general store, on a beautiful seven acre site.
- See the village come alive at the special Christmas events coming up on November 18 and December 8.
- Bring a picnic, or enjoy a coffee and a light meal in the cafe.
The Fine Print
Not valid for group concession prices.
Children under 5 are free.
Seniors are over 65.
Family is 2 adults and 2 children.
Seniors and tertiary students must show ID along with Treat Me voucher on entry.
Open every day except Christmas Day.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Let's take it back. Way back.
Here to take you on a journey through time and space (well, just time), the team at Howick Historical Village is treating you to half price admission to their amazing village.
At Howick Historical Village you'll step back in time and experience life as it was during the 1840 to 1880 period. Walk through the beautiful seven acre site and explore over 30 original colonial buildings, including schools, a church, forge and general store.
The village is open from 10am seven days a week, and on the third Sunday of every month the village comes to life with costumed volunteers going about their daily tasks. From November 18 - December 30, the Village will be decked in Christmas finery, such as that seen in Victorian times. The atmosphere is magical, without the frenzy of the modern era.
Don't miss one of their special Christmas events:
November 18, 10am-4pm - 'Tis the Season The Village is alive with villagers preparing for Christmas. Help with creating decorations, taste the Christmas fare, enjoy the music, and enjoy the magic which is Christmas.
December 8, 6-9pm - Twilight Magic The villagers come out to play as the sun goes down. With a street market (buy your final gifts), carols by candlelight, games and stories for the children, this is a fun, uncrowded, unhurried way to celebrate Christmas with family and friends.
With picnic areas available, wheelchairs and wheelchair accessible toilets, a mobility scooter and free car parking, the team at Howick Historical Village make it easy to enjoy a day face to face with the past, so pick up this treat and step back in time at Howick Historical Village.