From $15 for 3 Options for Food and Beverage at Ivory Lounge, Parnell (value from $30)
- Fine Print
- Superb range of beers, wines and cocktails. Check out their drinks menu here.
- Scrumptious food including platters, pizzas and bar snacks. Check out their food here.
- Follow them on facebook here.
- Three different options to choose from:
- Offer 1- $15 for a $30 voucher.
- Offer 2- $50 for a $100 voucher.
- Offer 3 - $150 for a $250 voucher.
- No bookings necessary.
- Open 4pm - late (kitchen closes at 10pm).
- Check out the free live piano act on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays 8pm - 10pm.
- Great location close to the CBD.
- Cosy atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating
The Fine Print
Valid until December 24th 2012.
$50 for $100 is valid for 2 or more people only.
$150 for $250 is valid for 10 or more people only.
Food MUST be consumed if alcohol is purchased.
Host responsibility applies at all times.
Venue not open on Sunday and Mondays.
Voucher only valid before 10pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
No takeaway or delivery.
Voucher to be used fully in 1 visit.
1 voucher per group per evening.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Shaken or stirred? On the rocks or with a twist? At Ivory Lounge the choice is yours.
Use your vouchers to shout a group of friends a cocktail from their delicious cocktail list. Relax in the comfortable surroundings with a fireplace and an indoor-outdoor smoking area and you will be happy to make this your home away from home!
Located in the heart of Parnell, Ivory Lounge not only provides cocktails but also has a great range of bottled and tap beers, an impressive wine list and mouth-watering food on offer. Order you and your friends one of the shared platters, or feast on a fresh gourmet pizza with a range of delectable toppings, including Mediterranean vegetable or spicy pepperoni.
The cocktail list features contemporary twists on your old favourites including the classic stirred martini, the refreshing plum caprioska and the fresh mojito. The friendly staff will be happy to pour you a Monteith's Golden or a Pilsner, or fetch you a glass of Rockburn Pinot Noir - the difficulty will be choosing what to have!
A resident piano man on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights will ensure that if you are in the mood for a melody you will be feelin' alright. So get in a Parnell state of mind, grab a voucher, grab a group of friends and head to Ivory Lounge.