Kids On Quads
$20 for a 20 Minute Quad Bike Ride from Kids On Quads (value $45)
- Fine Print
- Valid from January 15, 2013, running every day until February 4.
- Available for kids aged 7-13 years old.
- Based at Ellerslie Racecourse. Enter in through Ascot Avenue.
- Perfect for the school holidays.
- Fun and safe environment.
- Make sure you get the spot you want by making your booking early and turning up at least 10 minutes before your booking.
- Check out the website.
The Fine Print
Valid from Jan 15 running 7 days a week until Feb 4 and then weekends only until the end of Feb.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
School holiday survival guide 1. Buy earplugs. 2. Update the babysitter phone list. 3. Plan a super fun outdoor activity that you don't have to clean up after.
We can't help you with the first two but we are all over number three. These school holidays get the kids out of the house and into some fresh air with today's treat. $20 will get riders aged 7 to 13 a 20 minute spin on one of Kids On Quad's bikes. Your kids will discover their inner racer in a safe and fun environment.
Your children will be riding Kawasaki KFX 50 Quads, a quieter bike designed specially for smaller folks. The bikes are governed to run at a safe speed with a built in throttle limiter, and will be ridden on the specially chosen flat track to ensure that your children are super safe. The bikes are quiet, easy to operate and have low carbon emissions. All riders will begin with a safety briefing and detailed instructions on how to use the quads.
Banish the I'm booooooored's this October and give the kids a run for their money with Kids On Quads.