Kingdom of Zion
$15 for Child or $40 for Adult Entry to the Lion & Big Cat Feeding Tour at Kingdom of Zion (value up to $80)
- Fine Print
- Experience the King of the Jungle up close. See Barbary and white lions, white and orange Bengal tigers and cheetahs.
- Perfect Gift for Christmas and holidays all through summer.
- Pay just $40 for an adult or $15 for a child entry to the Feeding Tour at Kingdom of Zion.
- Watch the 34 big cats at Kingdom of Zion devour their lunch from just a few feet away.
- Learn about the big cats from an experienced keeper.
- Tours running every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 2pm, including over school holidays.
The Fine Print
Children must be aged 2-16, children under 2 are free.
Subject to availability.
Tour runs every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday @ 2pm.
Tour is approx.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Must be used in one visit.
If you really need convincing...
If your kids are clawing at the walls to get out and have fun this school holidays, you don't need to get ferocious. Weve got the purrfect treat for the whole family!
Were super excited to have Kingdom of Zion on board for a neat treat thatll give you the tail of the year for your friends. Pay just $40 for an adult or $15 for a child entry to the Feeding Tour at Kingdom of Zion. Children must be aged 2-16, children under 2 are free.
The Lion Man himself Craig Busch is back at Kingdom of Zion after three years away. At 2pm on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday, your experienced big cat keeper will start your two-hour (approx.) park tour. Youll see Barbary and white lions, white and orange Bengal tigers and cheetahs roaming about in their lairs from just a few feet away. As your tour guide safely feeds the big cats, youll be treated to big cat facts: Feeding routine, their diets, and information on how they hunt fur real.
You can ask as many silly questions as you like (Do they go in a litter trayr) and experience the Kings of the Jungle closer than ever before. Your own cat may get a little jealous, but hey, the mane thing is that you have fun.