Save on Passes to Kiwi Valley Farm Park
- You Save
Time left to buy
- Save on passes to Kiwi Valley Farm Park.
- $8 for a Child Pass (value $15)
- $7 for an Adult Pass (value $13)
- $32 for a Family Pass - 2 Adults + 3 Children (value $65)
- Open 7 days during the school holidays. Closed 24th of December to 2nd of January.
- Feed animals, head out on a farm walk, check out the Kiwi Maze, take a ride on the tractors and ponies.
May be subject to weather conditions. Call ahead on (09) 837 2952 to confirm bad weather closure. Child is 0-14 years. Family pass valid for 2 adults & up to 3 children. No extensions on expiry date. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
(09) 837 2952
308 Henderson Valley Road
Wednesday - Sunday: 10am - 4pm
(7 days a week during school holidays)
If you really need convincing...
There are 3 options to choose from:
Option one: $8 for a Child Pass (value $15)
Option two: $7 for an Adult Pass (value $13)
Option three: $32 for a Family Pass (value $65)
Your passes include access to:
- The nursery shed - pat and cuddle the smaller animals.
- A farm walk.
- Animal feeding.
- Horse & pony rides.
- The Kiwi Maze & hidden caves.
- Tractor rides (as long as the weather is fine).
There is something for everyone at Kiwi Valley. Come and experience a 100% natural Kiwiana day out among the seven hectares of interactive and educational activities. Focusing on rural New Zealand, the park offers hands-on experiences for the whole family in the beautiful Waitakere's with nursery animals, feed the farm animals, horse and pony rides.
Learn how a sheep actually goes and get yourself this wonderful treat for the holidays.
Today's treatsView all