$179 for 1 Night in a Mystery 4.5-star Wellington Hotel for 2 Adults & up to 2 Kids, inc. Full Breakfast & a $50 F&B Voucher
- Fine Print
- 2 options:
- $179 for 1 Night in a King Room for 2 Adults
- $179 for 1 Night in a Twin Room for 2 Adults & up to 2 Kids
- Full breakfast for 2 adults & up to 2 children.
- $50 Food & Beverage voucher per stay.
- This is a Best Price Guarantee treat. See the bottom of the page for more details.
The Fine Print
Must be booked online via Travelbug, by 23rd November 2012.
Subject to availability.
$50 F&B credit is per stay, not per night, and can’t be used for minibar, room service or additional breakfast.
Best price guarantee subject to conditions at the bottom of this page.
No refunds, no amendments, no cash back.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Enjoy a night in the Capital during the upcoming summer school holidays!
This mystery treat is for a night's accommodation in a Superior Room for 2 adults and up to 2 children in a 4.5 star Wellington hotel, including full breakfast and a $50 food & beverage credit per stay.
Located just a few minutes walk to the waterfront. Kids 12 & under can stay and dine free (one child eats free per paying adult).
Maximum occupancy The Superior King rooms sleep a maximum of 3 people, the Superior Twin rooms sleep a maximum of 2 adults & 2 children, or 3 adults.
Rate for this deal is for 2 adults (king room), 2 adults & up to 2 children (twin room). A third adult can be accommodated in either room for a cost of $70 per night including breakfast. A child can be accommodated in the King room for a cost of $50 per night.
Parking Valet parking is available for $30 per night.
The Best Price Guarantee means:
- The merchant offering This Deal guarantees that the price offered is the lowest price offered for This Deal on any Competing New Zealand Website within 24 hours of This Deal going live.
- This Deal means: accommodation at the same property, of the same room type, date, length of stay, number of guests and including the same add-ons.
- Competing New Zealand Website means: any travel website available at a .co.nz internet address.
- If you find a lower price, contact Treat Me at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us evidence (like a screen grab of the Competing New Zealand Website) and well refund you the difference between what you paid and the price you found elsewhere.
- Note that we will only refund you if we are able to verify the rate youve found.