$189 for a Sunbeam Mixmaster Classic from Off The Back (value $399)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal sold out with 68 bought!
Sold out at
- Just the thing you need to get you back in the kitchen.
- Solid die-cast body.
- Comes in Lemonade Yellow (as per the picture).
- Two bowl sizes.
- Add $5.99 to get your Mixmaster Classic delivered anywhere in the country.
If you really need convincing...
Now, I'm not suggesting this beast is operated by faeries equipped with magic cake dust, but before the Mixmaster Classic I'd never turned out a cake that wasn't a danger to your dental work. Inject a little magic into your kitchen with today's treat from Off The Back. For $189, you can get your hands on your very own Mixmaster Classic.
With a solid die-cast body, a range of mixing attachments and two bowl sizes, the Mixmaster Classic is the tool to create and bake successfully at home. In addition, it features:
- 12 speed settings and a powerful 500 watt motor
- Two stainless steel mixing bowls - 4.2 litre and 2.1 litre
- Bowl selector allows an effortless change between either size of bowl
- Heavy duty die-cast metal body
- 3-way beating action
- Mixing attachments: V-groove beaters, dough hooks, stainless steel balloon whisks
- 12 month replacement guarantee
- Weight 7.9 kg
- Length 280mm
- Height 433mm
- Width 409mm
Today's treatsView all