$4.99 for Your Choice of Burger from Oporto (value from $7.99)
- You Save
Time left to buy
- Treat your taste-buds to a delicious Oporto burger.
- Choose from a Double Fillet Mighty Black burger, a Double Fillet Bondi burger, a Double Fillet Norm burger, or a Veggie burger, for just $4.99.
- Still hungry? Pay $5 more for a burger meal and you'll also receive regular chips and a 420ml drink of your choice with your burger.
- Choose from 10 locations, with eight in Auckland, one in Hamilton and one in Palmerston North.
- Like them on Facebook for updates, competitions and more.
- 100% New Zealand owned and operated.
Voucher must be used at location selected upon purchase. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
Oporto New Zealand
10 locations - show full list
Westfield Shopping Centre Albany
219 Don McKinnon Drive
(09) 447 1650
LynnMall Shopping Centre
3058 Great North Rd
(09) 827 0441
Sylvia Park Shopping Centre
286 Mt Wellington Highway
(09) 573 5470
Shop D 500 Ti Rikau Drive
(09) 274 4222
35 Tamaki Drive
(09) 521 4545
Botany Town Center Food Court
288 Chapel Road
(09) 265 0164
Westfield Shopping Centre Pakuranga
Cnr Tirakau and Pakuranga Roads
(09) 576 4236
Manukau Supa Centa
72 Cavendish Drive
(09) 215 8814
84 The Square
(06) 354 1764
501 Victoria Street
(07) 834 9250
If you really need convincing...
And these, guys and gals, are your tasty options:
Double Fillet Mighty Black Burger
Two fresh grilled chicken breast fillets, lettuce, two slices of bacon, double cheese, double mayo and feisty BBQ sauce.
Double Fillet Bondi Burger
Two fresh grilled chicken breast fillets, lettuce, cheese and mayo served with their irresistible chilli sauce.
Double Fillet Norm Burger
Two fresh grilled chicken breasts, lettuce, cheese and mayo. You can enjoy the flavours of the Bondi Burger without the heat!
Veggie pattie served with fresh lettuce, tomato, cheese and mayo.
Oporto's chicken fillets are 100% chicken breast and freshly grilled at all times - never deep fried or frozen! You can find more in-depth nutritional info here but let's be honest, all you need know is that these burgers are 100% tasty, so get down to Oporto pronto.
Today's treatsView all