3 Options from $35 for a 2 hour Surf Lesson from Pacific Surfari Surf School presented by Quiksilver and Roxy (value up to $240)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
8:34 a.m. with 1 bought
- 3 Options for 2 hour surf lessons from Pacific Surfari Surf School covering basic principles and techniques:
- Option 1 - $35 for a 2 hour surf lesson (value $80)
- Option 2 - $49 for 2 people to have a 2 hour surf lesson (value $160)
- Option 3 - $69 for 3 people to have a 2 hour surf lesson (value $240)
- Get a taste for one of the fastest growing sports in the world.
- Benefit from expert tuition and experienced instructors.
- The lesson includes all equipment and wetsuit hire.
- Experience an exciting adventure that has positive effects on mind, body and soul.
If you really need convincing...
This treat is a 2 hour surf lesson, for either 1, 2 or 3 people, with an experienced tutor and includes all equipment and wetsuit hire. This is an excellent introduction to the sport of surfing and the course covers many basic principles and techniques including:
- Ocean awareness and beach safety
- Where to surf (avoiding rips)
- Surfing warm ups and stretches
- Equipment run down
- How to paddle and turn a surfboard
- How to get through waves
- How to get up and stay up!
Pacific Surfari is an established Quiksilver, Roxy surf school based at beautiful Omaha Beach only 50 mins drive North of the Auckland Harbour Bridge. They offer many courses appealing to all ages and abilities. This is the perfect opportunity to get a taste for surfing and at the right time to pick up a new hobby.
Today's treatsView all