- Fine Print
- 3 Options for Pixies Doggy Hotel:
- Option 1: $30 for 1 day of dog sitting (value $60)
- Option 2: $149 for 5 days of dog sitting (value $300)
- Option 3: $299 for 10 days of dog sitting (value $600)
- They can pick up and return your dog for additional fees.
- Boot camp included in the price if your dog needs to shed a few pounds.
- Selection of 14 different foods for your hound so no need to worry about the fussy eaters.
- 2 meals a day, and for the non boot campers it includes a treat
- Excludes Pit Bulls, Rottweilers and Alsatians.
The Fine Print
Pit bulls, Rottweilers and Alsatians excluded.
Subject to availability.
Voucher code needed when booking.No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Unlike Dorothy, we aren't always able to take our furry loved ones on a flying trip out of Kansas. So save your dog from being caged up in a basket while you are off flitting about and let them stay at Pixie's Doggy Hotel, a home away from home.
There are 3 options for you to choose from based on the length of stay for your dog: Option 1: $30 for 1 day of dog sitting (value $60) Option 2: $149 for 5 days of dog sitting (value $300) Option 3: $299 for 10 days of dog sitting (value $600)
So whether you are just off to a day long event, or jetting off for a week or more Pixie's Doggy Hotel has something for you. Your dog will interact with fellow dogs and gain confidence. They won't be caged up, but have grass under their paws, be running freely in a secured fenced home, chasing other dogs down at the pond, sniffing the sea breeze and socialising with other "like-minded" furry friends.
Pixie's Doggy Hotel challenges the saying "there's no place like home", with their great home away from home that lets your dog have some doggy time with space to play and friends to meet.