$25 for a Riverhead Cruiser Trip + Drink from The Red Boats (value $41)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
8:02 a.m. with 10 bought
- Save on a 90 minute cruise to the famous Riverhead (a historic tavern), Monday to Friday, and receive a free drink when you board the vessel with The Red Boats.
- Explore the sheltered, uncharted waters of Auckland's upper harbour from the deck of a stable vessel, operated by experienced crew.
- The Red Boat has a fully stocked cash bar, so remember to bring your coins.
- Sailing times are listed on the Red Boats website.
- Daily cruises available between now and March 31.
The Red Boats
St Marys Bay
If you really need convincing...
Actually, not quite literally. You are looking at a deal for a riverboat cruise, but this grand vessel isn't steam powered. After all, it is 2013. $25 gets you a boarding pass for the Red Boat Riverhead cruise.
After being met on board with a complementary drink, you will leave the city behind and pass through the sheltered waters of the upper Waitamata Harbour, under the Harbour Bridge, past the Chelsea Sugar Refinery, Kauri Point, and Herald Island before entering the sheltered uncharted waters of the Upper Harbour estuary. After an hour and half of cruising and sightseeing, you will arrive at the Riverhead Tavern.
You will then head ashore to experience a Venue like no other hosting large outdoor areas, a sports bar, and a upmarket restaurant that overlooks the upper Waitemata Harbour. The Riverhead Tavern has been offering refreshments and a place to rest water-weary bones for around 150 years, serving decades of colourful folk, from fishermen to smugglers, and marauding riders to the local constabulary. If you feel like dinner, they have four venues, to suit a range of tastes, and are all stocked with a range of quality beverages to wet a thirsty sailors whistle.
Quick, push the buy button and jump on board because this treat is full steam ahead!
Today's treatsView all