$34 for a Take-Home Teeth Whitening Kit from Salon Bright (value $69)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
8:54 a.m. with 5 bought
- Get your hands on a home teeth whitening system will provide you with a brighter and whiter smile.
- Salon Bright is the result of five years' indepth research by dentists and dental laboratory technicians.
- Salon Bright uses a specially formulated 22% carbamide gel and will provide you with a totally pain free experience.
- Includes four 3ml tubes and a custom-designed impression tray.
- Add $6 postage (excludes rural and PO Box addresses).
If you really need convincing...
$34 is going to get you a Salon Bright Teeth Whitening System. This take-home teeth whitening kit was designed by dentists for simple and safe home use. The kit consists of:
- Four 3ml tubes of food grade 22% dental carbamide peroxide.
- Custom-designed impression trays system with built-in silicone inserts for a precision impression every time.
The Salon Bright tray system is a non-boil and bite tray making the whole whitening process so much easier to use, leaving you with a brighter, lighter grin. Remember, teeth whitening isn't appropriate for everyone so make sure you check out the FAQ here.
1. Take the mouth piece supplied and gently bite into the soft impression pads. (Do NOT use hot water)
2. Take a tube of whitening gel, remove the white tip and replace with a green tip (supplied). Gently squeeze a small drop of gel into the area in the tray where the front of your tooth will sit when the tray is in your mouth. Each tube contains 3ml of gel, you should only use 1ml per treatment including upper and lower.
3. Keep the mouth piece in your mouth for 45 minutes. Continue to swallow as you normally would. You may do light activities while using the Salon Bright Teeth Whitening System such as cooking, watching TV etc.
4. After 45 minutes remove the mouth piece and rinse with cold water and brush your teeth then store your kit in a cool dry area for your next treatment. Do not leave in a heated room.
5. Repeat the treatment for 45 minutes per day for up to 12 consecutive days.
Today's treatsView all