$69 for a 4.5 Hour Twilight Fishing Charter from Seahawk Fishing Charters (value $145)
- You Save
Time left to buy
- Treat includes top quality bait.
- Fishing rod can be hired for an extra $10 - please pay the skipper directly.
- Seahawk is a tri-hull 12-metre fishing boat and is handled by experience skippers.
- Twilight charter runs from 4.30pm to 9pm.
- Reel in snapper and various varieties of fish in the Waitemata Harbour.
Advanced bookings essential. Book online @ www.seahawk.co.nz
Twilight booking trip goes from 4:30-9pm. Subject to availability. 48 hour cancellation policy applies or coupon is void. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
Seahawk Fishing Charters
If you really need convincing...
For $69, you will be able to treat yourself, or a mate, to a twilight fishing charter. You will be leaving Z Pier, Westhaven, at 4.30pm and heading out onto the beautiful Waitemata Harbour. Spend four and half hours fishing for the large snapper who populate the waters and other varieties of fish.
There are a bunch of dates available, starting with these perfect fishing days:
- Thursday, 28th February
- Friday, 1st March
- Saturday, 2nd March
- Sunday, 3rd March
- Thursday, 7th March
- Sunday, 10th March
- Saturday, 16th March
- Saturday, 23rd March
If the date you like gets booked out, Seahawk Charters will contact you to figure out an alternative evening. Further dates may be added according to demand.
The skipper and his crew will show you all aspects of outwitting even the most cunning of fish. So get your hands on a rod and join Seahawk Charters for an action packed evening on the water. Even better still, make up a group and have some fun fishing after work. Rods are available for an extra $10 to be paid directly to your skipper.
The Seahawk is cranking:
- a brand new 12M Phoenix Tri Hull built in Northland by Richard Shore
- Maritime NZ survey standards with a complete inventory of safety items.
- absolute latest and best navigation electronics.
- touchscreen GPS that has navigation, bathymetric, fish eye 3D and Google Charts that can be over-layed with a 24 mile bird tracking radar.
- a Dual 200hz 50hz sounder and a 1 kilowatt transducer.
- a VHF AIS’ tracking that tells other commercial craft within the area where you are.
Today's treatsView all