From $349 for 3 Options for an All-Inclusive Cambelt or Timing Chain Replacement + More from S&G Auto Electrical (value up to $1500)
- You Save
Time left to buy
- Three great options:
- $349 for Cambelt Kit + Installation, Fluid Check and Top Up, and 36-Point Safety Check
- $449 for Cambelt Kit + Installation in Larger Vehicle, Fluid Check and Top Up, and 36-Point Safety Check
- $699 for Timing Chain and Guide Replacement for Nissan Vehicles, QR or SR Engines + Fluid Check and Top Up, and 36-Point Safety Check
- High calibre workmanship by qualified, experienced mechanics.
- All 3 options include warranty up to 10,000 km.
Booking essential, subject to availability. Option one covers Japanese and Korean petrol vehicles with 3 or 4 cylinders. Option two cover includes light commercial vehicles, diesel engines, boxer engines (Subaru), VTEC engines (Honda), VVT-i engines (Toyota), 4x4s, 5 cylinder and V6 petrol engines. Option three covers Nissan vehicles and QR & SR engines. Warranty up to 10,000km included for all 3 options. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
S&G Auto Electrical
(09) 278 5390
14 Great South Road
If you really need convincing...
S&G Auto Electrical are offering a full cambelt replacement including water pump, idler and tensioners, as well as check and top up of any fluids and a 36-point safety check. Or, if you have a Nissan, you can get your timing chain replaced instead. Confused as to what option you need? Here’s the three options plus some details:
- Option One:
- Option Two:
- Option Three:
All 3 options include warranty up to 10,000 km. S&G Auto Electrical will provide high calibre workmanship by qualified, experienced mechanics.
Get down to S&G Auto Electrical (and if you like, join me in remedial classes on what a cambelt is. There will be finger puppets!).
Today's treatsView all