$52 for a 4 Course Peking Duck Meal for 2 + 2 Glasses of Wine from Sichuan Remuera Restaurant (value $108)
- You Save
Time left to buy
- 52% off Peking duck meals for two people at Sichuan Remuera Restaurant.
- Chow down on dumplings and spring rolls, Peking sliced duck with pancakes, lettuce wrapped duck, two glasses of wine and dessert.
- Off street parking, fully licensed.
- Restaurant open 7 days.
Booking essential. Subject to availability. Vouchers can be used at lunch or dinner, 7 days a week. Dine in only, no take away. Max 2 vouchers per table. Does not include crayfish or live fish etc. 2 people can use 1 voucher, 4-6 people can use 2 vouchers. Max 2 vouchers per table. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
Sichuan in Remuera
(09) 523 3038
333 Remuera Rd
Open 7 days
11.00am - 2.30pm
5.30pm - 10.00pm
If you really need convincing...
Get yourself over 50% off a Peking duck meal for two people at the world-famous-north-of-the-Bombay-Hills Remuera establishment, Sichuan Restaurant.
You and a friend will tuck into $108 worth of food for just $52. You'll be dining on:
- Steamed prawn dumplings and vegetarian spring rolls
- Peking sliced duck with pancake wraps
- Lettuce wrapped Peking duck mince
- Jelly dessert
- Two glasses of Matua Regional Reserve chardonnay or pinot noir.
Sichuan cuisine is renowned for its uniquely spicy Chinese flavours. Alongside Peking duck, the restaurant also serves a range of traditional Sichuan dishes including beef, pork, chicken, seafood, and tofu. They also have Chiu Chow-style meals, sizzling platters, fried rice and noodles, soups and vegetarian dishes. Check out their site for their menu to get your taste buds tingling.
Quit playing duck-duck-goose with your taste buds and get straight to the action with today's Peking treat from Sichuan Remuera Restaurant.
Today's treatsView all