Sky Dive Ballistic Blondes
$195 for a 12,000 ft Tandem Skydive at Whangarei Airport, + a $30 Voucher Towards Your DVD or Photos from Skydive Ballistic Blondes (value $370)
- Fine Print
- A 12,000 ft tandem skydive at Whangarei Airport.
- Includes a $30 voucher to be used towards USB video or photo packs. Their experienced camera operators can record every second of your tandem skydive with still photographs or DVD.
- Dive with some of the most experienced professional skydiving instructors in Northland.
- The instructors have a passion for the sport and create an atmosphere of blonde mayhem - ballistic!
- Check out their website for more.
The Fine Print
Subject to weather conditions & availability.
72 hr cancellation policy.
Jump must be taken before expiry date.
Redeemable at Whangarei drop zone only.
Allow half a day.
Max weight strictly 100 kgs.
Voucher can only be used towards USB video or photo packs.
Open everyday except for Xmas Day.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Don't let people tell you that the kiwi is flightless. Allow the Ballistic Blondes to give you the awesome ability of flight.
Of course that's in one direction, as you dive in free-fall at 200km/hr for 12,000 feet. You'll go over Whangarei Airport, then land safely on solid ground. Included in this treat is a $30 voucher to capture the dive either on video or photo. From the pre-jump instructions and kit-out, to the after-jump blow-by-blow breakdown, this half-day experience is all about you. And gravity. But mainly you.
These instructors aren't just about blondes having more fun. They are fully trained as AFF Instructors and Tandem Masters. If you're lucky you will get to jump with Rob, New Zealand's Barefooted Skydiving Guru, who has over 35 years of experience. Experienced camera operators can record every second of your tandem skydive with still photographs or DVD to purchase, so you can boast to your friends.
Face your fear with the blondest, most ballistic skydivers that nature - and a lot of training - has to offer. Dive on in!