Snappercatchers Boat Charter
$58 for a 4.5 Hour Fishing Trip incl. Rod Hire, Bait, Sausage Sizzle & Tea & Coffee from Snappercatchers Boat Charter (value $116)
- Fine Print
- Enjoy some of the best fishing in the world, in and around the Waitemata Harbour and Hauraki Gulf.
- $58 for a 4.5 hour fishing trip, including rod hire, bait, some sizzled saussies and tea and coffee.
- Departs Monday to Friday at 4:30pm from Westhaven Marina.
- Catch Snapper, John Dory, Trevally and Kahawai.
- Operated by experienced skipper and fisherman.
- Check out some testimonials from happy customers.
The Fine Print
Subject to numbers and availability.
In the event of adverse weather persons will be offered another date.
If rods are not returned or wilful damage occurs, replacement or repair costs will be charged.
All trips depart from Z Pier, Westhaven.
No cancellations or voucher is forfeited.
Bookings taken on a first come, first served basis.
Any damage to the facility or fixtures is to be notified immediately to the skipper and repair costs will be charged.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Now, here's a treat I can really tackle. The awesome anglers at Snappercatchers are treating you to a 4.5 hour fishing trip for just $58, down from $116. Your treat includes rod hire, bait and tea and coffee. As if that wasn't enough to lure you in, you'll also enjoy a sausage sizzle on the boat BBQ to keep you going.
Trips depart Monday to Friday at 4:30pm, from Pier Z at Westhaven Marina. You'll head out on a scenic trip, enjoying some of the best fishing in the world in and around the Waitemata Harbour and Hauraki Gulf. You can expect to reel in some Snapper, John Dory, Trevally and Kahawai.
Electronic fish finding equipment and an experienced skipper and fisherman will ensure you find all the best spots, to finally hook that one that got away... he was this big, honest!