$59 for a Full 9 Hour Day of Fishing + Fishing Rod Hire, Tackle, Bait, Tea & Coffee from Snapper Fishing Charters (value $120)
- You Save
Time left to buy
- Just $59 for 9 hours of fishing on the 12.5m kauri launch, M.V. JOY.
- Includes rod hire, tackle, bait, tea and coffee.
- All you need to bring is some lunch and a chilly bin to store your catch!
- Skipper with ten years' charter fishing experience.
- Everyone receives a loyalty card, which makes your fourth trip half price and your eighth trip free!
- Bookings available from Monday to Friday.
- BBQ on board!
- During daylight savings you can choose to book a shorter evening trip instead, from 5pm to 9:30pm.
Bookings essential. Monday to Friday only. Not valid on public holidays. 72hr cancellation policy applies. Lunch not provided. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
Snapper Fishing Charters
If you really need convincing...
I'm going to go out a line here and say that you love fishing. Who doesn't? The team at Snapper Fishing Charters sure do, and to prove it they're treating you to a full day of fishing on the Hauraki Gulf for just $59.
This treat includes rod hire, tackle, bait, and tea and coffee. Just bring a chilly bin to store your catch and you're sorted. Charters are available from Monday to Friday, and take it from me - there's nothing better than being out fishing when everyone else is stuck at work!
The day trips leave the Westhaven Marina at 7am, and you'll get back at 4pm. You'll be fishing off the M.V. Joy, a 12.5m kauri launch purpose built for fishing. Feel free to bring your own refreshments and you're more than welcome to use the BBQ on board to cook up some lunch. Once daylight savings starts, you can choose to book a shorter evening trip instead, from 5pm to 9:30pm.
As you may have guessed from their name, Snapper Fishing Charters target Snapper, but their anglers frequently catch many different species such as Trevally, John Dory, Kahawai, Kingfish and even the odd shark. They're a family business with more than 20 years' involvement in the maritime industry, and thousands of successful day trips out on the water. Take a look at their Facebook page for some great feedback and pictures from recent trips.
So whether you've never reeled in a big one, or you're an experienced angler, this treat from Snapper Fishing Charters is the catch of the day.
Today's treatsView all