$99 for Designer Frames, Lenses & an Eye Exam (value up to $557) or $199 for High End Designer Frames (value up to $657) from Spex for Less
- You Save
Time left to buy
- Stop squinting, bright eyes! Here's two treats to improve your vision:
- Option 1: $99 for designer frames, lens & eye exam (value up to $557)
- Option 2: $199 for high end designer frames, lens & eye exam (value up to $657)
- Designer frames in Option 1 are by John Varvatos, Jean Paul Gaultier, Guess, Sean John, Calvin Klein, Phat Farm, Fubu, You's, Nautica, Converse, Jill Sander and Etnia (Barcelona).
- Designer frames in Option 2 include William Morris and Jono Hennessy.
- Stocked prescriptions are: +4.00 to -3.00 sphere and cylinder -0.25 to -2.00DS
Bookings essential (phone 09 365 2906 and present voucher in store). Subject to availability. Not valid for frame upgrades (other than the $199 ones). Stock power ranges: Sphere power +4.00 to -3.00 and Cylinder power (Astigmatism) -0.25 to -2.00. Upgrades to anti-reflectants, progressives, transitions are available at further cost. No refunds, no cash back. Not to be used with other offers.
Spex For You
Shop 888, Atrium on Elliott
21-25 Elliott Street
(09) 365 2906
Mon - Fri: 10am - 6pm
Sat: 12pm - 5pm
No testing Sunday.
If you really need convincing...
With the $99 offer, you’ll choose designer frames from some of the big names – John Varvatos, Jean Paul Gaultier, Guess, Sean John, Calvin Klein, Phat Farm, Fubu, You's, Nautica, Converse, Jill Sander and Etnia (Barcelona), with prescription lenses from +4.00 to -3.00 sphere and cylinder -0.25 to -2.00DS.
With the $199 option, your high end designer frames include the following brands:
- William Morris is originally a textile designer from the UK, his style of frames brings a high street look with a edgy uptown design.
- Jono Hennessy is a group of designers founded in Australia. Their style of frame is funky and up market. Definitely for those who want to make a statement.
Want to upgrade in any other ways? No problemo, the team at Spex for Less are happy to upgrade you at an extra cost.
So say goodbye to that blurry vision and start living your life in HD with this treat from Spex for Less.
Today's treatsView all