Spex For You
$99 for Designer Frames, Lenses & an Eye Exam (value up to $557) or $199 for High End Designer Frames (value up to $657) from Spex for Less
- Fine Print
- Stop squinting, bright eyes! Here's two treats to improve your vision:
- Option 1: $99 for designer frames, lens & eye exam (value up to $557)
- Option 2: $199 for high end designer frames, lens & eye exam (value up to $657)
- Designer frames in Option 1 are by John Varvatos, Jean Paul Gaultier, Guess, Sean John, Calvin Klein, Phat Farm, Fubu, You's, Nautica, Converse, Jill Sander and Etnia (Barcelona).
- Designer frames in Option 2 include William Morris and Jono Hennessy.
- Stocked prescriptions are: +4.00 to -3.00 sphere and cylinder -0.25 to -2.00DS
The Fine Print
Bookings essential (phone 09 365 2906 and present voucher in store).
Subject to availability.
Not valid for frame upgrades (other than the $199 ones).
Stock power ranges: Sphere power +4.00 to -3.00 and Cylinder power (Astigmatism) -0.25 to -2.00.
Upgrades to anti-reflectants, progressives, transitions are available at further cost.
No refunds, no cash back.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
If youve been trying to ignore the tell-tale signs of needing glasses - mistaking your boyfriend for your granddad, walking into poles, you know, the usual stuff, this treat is just what you need. For $99 youll get a pair of designer frames, lenses and an eye exam, valued at up to $557. Or for $199 youll get the lens and eye exam coupled with a pair of high end designer frames.
With the $99 offer, youll choose designer frames from some of the big names - John Varvatos, Jean Paul Gaultier, Guess, Sean John, Calvin Klein, Phat Farm, Fubu, Yous, Nautica, Converse, Jill Sander and Etnia (Barcelona), with prescription lenses from +4.00 to -3.00 sphere and cylinder -0.25 to -2.00DS.
With the $199 option, your high end designer frames include the following brands:
- William Morris is originally a textile designer from the UK, his style of frames brings a high street look with a edgy uptown design.
- Jono Hennessy is a group of designers founded in Australia. Their style of frame is funky and up market. Definitely for those who want to make a statement.
Want to upgrade in any other ways No problemo, the team at Spex for Less are happy to upgrade you at an extra cost.
So say goodbye to that blurry vision and start living your life in HD with this treat from Spex for Less.