SRS Hair Clinic
$25 for a 45-Minute Professional Microscopic Hair Check-up at SRS Hair Clinic (value $50)
- Fine Print
- 45 minutes of specialized microscopic hair analysis consultation, looking deep into the hair root, the hair shaft and onto the scalp to determine the most likely cause of hair problems.
- A check-up of the current state of hair health, the density of hair growth and how advanced the problem may already be.
- Several different state of the art technology microscopes are used for the analysis.
- A non-invasive, total gentle method of diagnosing why the hair is becoming thinner.
- One-of-a-kind technique, not available anywhere else in this form and at this level of expertise.
- For out of Auckland clients, a FREE SKYPE consultation is on offer with the voucher.
The Fine Print
Subject to availability.
Must be used in one visit.No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
The worst thing about hair loss is not being able to see the back of your head. I tried turning around to have a look, but just ended up spinning around until I fell over. Luckily, weve got a treat thatll let someone else do the check-up for you.
SRS Hair Clinic are offering a 45 minute professional microscopic hair check-up for just $25. Plus, youll get $150 off any Healthy Hair Tonic pack you choose to buy. Awesome!
All paid bookings for the SRS Clinics microscopic hair analysis consultation will automatically enter into the draw to win a return flight to either EUROPE - London or Paris, USA- Las Vegas or Los Angeles, INDIA - Taj Mahal or CHINA - Beijing.
As leading experts in the field of hair loss and hair restoration, the team at SRS Hair Clinic really know their stuff. Theyll be able to check you for most types of hair loss, including receding hairlines, general thinning, hereditary hair loss and much more.
With over 25 years of experience, you know SRS Hair Clinic know their stuff. Go on, let them check-up your hair and avoid those dizzy spells from hair-check spinning.