The Fighting Fit Academy
$65 for 1 Month of Muai Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu & MMA Classes from The Fighting Fit Academy (value $225)
- Fine Print
- Get fit and in shape this summer while learning some of the fastest growing sports in NZ.
- Huge space for training.
- Extensive equipment repertoire with free gym use to all members.
- Plus full size boxing ring.
The Fine Print
You can begin your 1 month membership any time during 17th Nov 2012 - 17th Feb.
Closed 22nd Dec 2012 - 7th Jan 2013.
Need to be 16+ of age to join.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
If you've been grappling with how to fill in your time and improve your life, wonder no longer - some of the most effective and fastest growing martial arts are about to be at your fingertips.
Today's treat gives you one month of classes and gym access at the Fighting Fit Academy - this means you can go to any of the Muai Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu & MMA classes as you like, which is fantastic for those looking to branch out and learn a new art.
The Fighting Fit Academy was formed by Mark Stewart in 1992. They have a proud history of achievements at all levels and the Academy continues growing each month. The Academy started by focusing on the Ashihara Karate style and now has a full and comprehensive range of fitness, self development and life changing programmes.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in particular is one of my favourite arts - and makes a welcome change from the normal Brazilian options on Treat Me. It's a grappling art and through the use of joint manipulation, chokes and positional controls, you overwhelm and subdue much bigger opponents without relying on kicks and punches. Leverage and proper technique mean size stops being an issue for defence. You quickly see the positive change in your body, strength, fitness and flexibility from learning this.
You need to be 16 years or above to join the Academy. You can start your one month membership any time between November 17th 2012 and February 17th. Please note they are closed from December 22nd to January 7th.
The Fighting Fit Academy Mission Statement
- To enhance our community and its citizens through the positive personal development skills of our training.
- To provide a safe haven of positive energy and support for our students mental and physical growth.
- To provide inspiration of personal excellence through our example as black belts both in and out of the academy.
- To ensure the long term growth of the school and its staff by providing legendary student service.
Training in these classes will start you on the path to having a sense of power and confidence that you'll have for the rest of your life. Then one day, when you're in The Expendables 7, you can start your acceptance speech for your butt-whuppin' award by saying, "I'd like to thank the Academy..."