$260 for 2 Nights for 2 incl. Cooked or Continental Breakfast, an Energy Packed Lunch & Transfers to the Tongariro Alpine Crossing with The Park Travellers' Lodge, Tongariro
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
8:02 a.m. with 1 bought
- 2 nights for 2 adults in a Double or Twin Room.
- Includes cooked breakfast for both morning and hot drink, 2 energy packed lunches.
- Includes return transfers to Tongariro Alpine Crossing (Crossing may be cancelled with short notice due to weather conditions).
- This is a Best Price Guarantee treat. See the bottom of the page for more details.
The Park Traveller's Lodge
6 Millar Street
National Park, 3948
If you really need convincing...To view the availability for this treat, check the calendar/s below. Please note that availability may change at any time so to avoid disappointment we recommend you redeem your voucher & make your reservation on Travelbug as soon as you possibly can - after first purchasing your Treat Me voucher.
$260 for 2 Nights in a Double Room for 2, incl. Cooked or Continental Breakfast, an Energy Packed Lunch & Transfers to the Tongariro Alpine Crossing with The Park Travellers' Lodge, Tongariro
$260 for 2 Nights in a Twin Room for 2, incl. Cooked or Continental Breakfast, an Energy Packed Lunch & Transfers to the Tongariro Alpine Crossing with The Park Travellers' Lodge, Tongariro
Affordable alpine ambience at the gateway to the Tongariro and Whanganui National Parks. They are a unique concept; a lodge to socialise in with fellow travellers, to bring the family to, or to just relax and unwind in after experiencing some of the fantastic activities on offer in the region. Enjoy views of Mt Ruapehu, Mt Ngauruhoe and Mt Tongariro from the lodge.
The Spiral Bar and Café is themed around the famous Raurimu Spiral that winds its way up to the top of the central plateau from nearby Raurimu, and is full of character and atmosphere.
This treat includes return transfers to Tongariro Alpine Crossing. Crossing may be cancelled with short notice due to weather conditions. Guests can defer to the second day if weather not conducive to safely walking the track. No refunds if weather not conducive either day.
Note: The Crossing is partially reopen to Red Crater with an out-and-back provision. It is hopeful that the Crossing will be open in its entirety by the beginning of the peak season. DOC are working towards this and the Mt Tongariro volcanic level has been reduced to 1. What Park Traveller's Lodge provides is the opportunity to do the out-and-back option until it opens fully again.
Standard Double rooms have one double bed and Standard Twin rooms have two single beds. All these rooms have an ensuite bathroom, desk, chairs, tea & coffee making facilities and a small fridge.
The Standard Rooms sleep a maximum of 2 people.
Parking is complimentary and is off-street. There is a large car park that can take cars, campervans, buses, bikes etc.
The Best Price Guarantee means:
1. The merchant offering This Deal guarantees that the price offered is the lowest price offered for This Deal on any Competing New Zealand Website within 24 hours of This Deal going live.
2. This Deal means: accommodation at the same property, of the same room type, date, length of stay, number of guests and including the same add-ons.
3. Competing New Zealand Website means: any travel website available at a .co.nz internet address.
4. If you find a lower price, contact Treat Me at email@example.com and send us evidence (like a screen grab of the Competing New Zealand Website) and we'll refund you the difference between what you paid and the price you found elsewhere.
5. Note that we will only refund you if we are able to verify the rate you've found.
Today's treatsView all