$149 for a Full Dog Training Package plus 12 Months Support from TheK9Way (value $279)
- Fine Print
- Put an end to jumping up on visitors, barking till the cows come home, chewed up furniture, holes in the veggie garden, being pulled down the street, fear of encountering other dogs or any other problem you might be facing.
- In just one concise 3 - 4 hour session you will learn to tackle all of you and your dog's problems.
- Why not keep it simple and effective? Resolve all issues and teach your dog to sit, stay, come and heal at the same time.
- Save time and money with TheK9Way and become a dog expert yourself.
- Enjoy a one-stop dog training session of education & fun with your entire family in your own home.
- On top of that you will understand your dog's behavior, learn to communicate to it in a way it understands and get everyone in the household onto the same page. It doesn't get any better than this!
- Check out the great reviews.
The Fine Print
Subject to availability.
Owner or caregiver of dog must be home for session.
Will service homes within 80km of Auckland CBD, but if your home is more than 40km from Auckland CBD a $0.75 per km surcharge applies for each additional km, calculated on Google Maps & payable direct on the day.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
If you have trouble translating, "Ruff ruff ruff" then this is the treat for you.
Open up the channels of communication between you and your pooch with today's treat from The K9Way. $149 will set you with a full dog training package. In addition to a saving of 46%, you'll be getting:
- a 3 - 4 hour training session
- phone and email support for 12 months
This package consists of a 3-4 hour session, plus phone and email support for a year. After the session, you will be able to implement what you have learned. Over time you might have some questions or face behaviours that you might not know how to address but thanks to the ongoing phone and email contact, you will be supported when you need it - helping ensure you and your dog are destined to have a happy and contented relationship based on cooperation and trust.
Bastian at TheK9Way wants to help you achieve a rewarding, long-term solution for life, not a band-aid. In addition to ensuring that your dog is happier and more relaxed, Bastian wants to help you step up and consciously creating the life you want with your dog.