From $60 for 6 Weeks of Indoor or/and Outdoor Group Training from Total Body Transformation Camp (value up to $598)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
8:01 a.m. with 5 bought
- For the 1st time ever - evening classes available!
- Option 1: $60 for 6 Weeks of Indoor Morning Group Training (value $299)
- Option 2: $60 for 6 Weeks of Outdoor Evening Group Training (value $299)
- Option 3: $80 for Morning & Evening Group Training (value $598)
- Go to as many sessions as you like, Monday to Friday.
- Unable to attend the classes? They also have DVDs of the course that'll help get you fit at home.
- Perfect for all fitness levels.
- Workouts based on the latest science behind eating and fitness.
- Course starts: February 4th. Choose from multiple locations for what suits you best.
- Chance to win amazing prizes during the experience - over $1000 worth of prizes given out before.
- Testimonials from happy campers? See them here!
If you really need convincing...
Fallen off the fitness wagon last year? You're definitely not alone. This belly of mine is really starting to get on my nerves...and my belt buckle.
It's a new year and the perfect time to do something about it. With the 6 week challenge from Total Body Transformation Camp, you can get fitter and more toned for only $60 for either morning or evening classes, or go to both morning and evening classes for $80! You'll focus on changing the three pillars of your life that control fitness and weight - psychology, nutrition, and exercise.
There's a huge range of locations to choose from, across Auckland CBD, West Auckland, North Shore, Eastern Suburbs, East Auckland, Manukau, and Central Auckland. Check out the website for detailed information about each, along with more about the training sessions.
Tired of all the bootcamps out there? All promising things they can't deliver or, even worse, yelling at you in an attempt to motivate? This isn't the case here, as Total Body Transformation Camp is ahead of the rest, with workouts based on the latest fitness and food science, and all without the need to pointlessly yell at you.
There's free nutritional support along the way for all options, and unlimited access to the facility of your choice over the six week period for the indoor locations. The morning classes are 45 minutes and feature Transformation Boosters - a group fitness plan with traditional bodyweight exercises, resistance training, cardiovascular exercises, and flexibility segments all rolled into one. The evening classes are 30 minutes, using Metabolic Circuits to maximise weight loss - making it better than doing a longer workout, while helping to avoid injury from overuse.
You’d pay way more for a personal trainer per session, making this a great way to start a fitness programme. And of course you’re welcome to stick around, sign up and keep getting a great workout after the six weeks is done. Just inquire with them for more details.
Today's treatsView all