$69 for an Eye Exam + One Pair of Complete Glasses from any Vision Centre (value up to $279)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
2:08 a.m. with 2 bought
- Treat yourself to a new pair of specs.
- $69 for an eye exam and one pair of complete glasses (frames & lenses) from the Puma, Esprit, Baker Street, IClassix and EyeCandy ranges.
- Comprehensive eye examination with glaucoma, cataract, macula assessment and digital retinal photography.
- Use your voucher to upgrade to any frame in store and receive a discount of $111 off the frame price.
- Three locations to choose from, in Botany Town Centre, LynnMall Shopping Centre and Sylvia Park Shopping Centre .
- Members of the New Zealand Association of Optometrists.
If you really need convincing...
During your comprehensive eye exam, the optometrist will check for glaucoma, cataracts and carry out an assessment of your macula, as well as determine what prescription you'll need for your shiny new glasses. The team at Vision Centre use the latest digital retinal photography to ensure they get the best possible view of your retina to check for eye disease and to track any changes to your eye health in the future.
You'll be able to choose any pair of glasses from the Puma, Esprit, Baker Street, IClassix and EyeCandy ranges from Vision Centre. Fallen in love with another frame? Vision Centre carry the latest fashion models from Prada, Oakley, Rayban, Gucci, Guess and more. Use the voucher to upgrade to any brand in store - take $111 off the price of the frame and receive stock hardcoat lenses valued at $99 free of charge.
Vision Centre carries a wide range of lenses and will help you find that perfect pair for your specific needs, with single vision lenses included in the Treat Me price and additional features available at up to 60% off. For example, treat yourself to a clearer lens for night driving and computer use and pay only $30 (normally $75). Choose from polarised lenses, progressive lenses or a sunglass tint at a special discount just for Treat Me customers.
A new pair of specs is a great way to give yourself a new look, as well as the obvious side effect of helping you see better, so pick up this treat and see the world in a whole new way thanks to Vision Centre.
Today's treatsView all