$89 for an Eye Exam & a $200 Gift Voucher Towards any Pair of Complete Glasses from any Vision Centre Optometrist (value up to $289)
- Fine Print
- Comprehensive eye examination with glaucoma, cataract, and macula assessment
- Use your $200 voucher towards any glasses (frames & lenses) from their extensive range
- Treat yourself to $200 off the new season Prada, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana plus many more designer brands.
- Or use the voucher to pick up a full pair starting from $149 like Puma, Espirit, Baker Street and EyeCandy ranges.
- Upgrades to transitions, multifocals or bifocals are available at a competitive price.
- Three locations to choose from, in Botany Town Centre, LynnMall Shopping Centre and Sylvia Park Shopping Centre .
- Members of the New Zealand Association of Optometrists.
The Fine Print
Frames & brands subject to availability.
Must state voucher number when booking appointment.
Voucher cannot be used to pay an account.
$20 rebooking fee applies if appointment is cancelled within 24 hours or customer is more than 10 minutes late to the appointment.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
One voucher per person.
A21 Garden Lane, Botany Town Centre, East Tamaki, (09) 271 0925
BLynn Mall Shopping Centre, 3058 Great North Rd, New Lynn, (09) 827 5871
If you really need convincing...
Now, here's a treat that'll give you some serious specs appeal. For just $89 you'll receive an eye exam and a $200 voucher you can use towards any one pair of complete glasses (including lenses) from their extensive selection.
Your Vision Centre Optometrist has complete glasses (frames & lenses) from $149, so you can use your $200 voucher to completely cover the cost of your new glasses. The frame brands in the $149 range include Puma, Esprit, Baker Street and Eye Candy so you will be spoilt for choice. Thinking of something different? Vision Centre stock the latest pieces from designers such as Gucci, Guess, Calvin Klein, Oakley, Rayban, Prada, Fendi and more, all at $200 off with this treat!
During your comprehensive eye exam, the optometrist will check for glaucoma, cataracts and carry out an assessment of your macula, as well as determine what prescription you'll need for your shiny new glasses. The team at Vision Centre use the latest digital retinal photography to ensure they get the best possible view of your retina to check for eye disease and to track any changes to your eye health in the future.
Vision Centre carries a wide range of lenses and will help you find that perfect pair for your specific needs. Transitions, anti-glare, polarised sunglasses, thinner & lighter lenses are all available for a competitive price.
A new pair of specs is a great way to give yourself a new look, as well as the obvious side effect of helping you see better, so pick up this treat and see the world in a whole new way thanks to Vision Centre.