$49 for a Pair of Glasses or $69 for an Eye Exam + a Pair of Glasses from any Vision Centre Optometrist (value up to $279)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
1:04 a.m. with 2 bought
- Treat yourself to a new pair of specs.
- Option 1: $49 for one pair of complete glasses (frames & lenses) from the Baker Street, IClassix and Eye Candy frame ranges.
- Option 2: $69 for an eye exam and one pair of complete glasses (frames & lenses) from the Baker Street, IClassix and Eye Candy frame ranges.
- Comprehensive eye examination with glaucoma, cataract, macula assessment and digital retinal photography.
- Three locations to choose from, in Botany Town Centre, LynnMall Shopping Centre and Sylvia Park Shopping Centre .
- Members of the New Zealand Association of Optometrists.
If you really need convincing...
During your comprehensive eye exam, the optometrist will check for glaucoma, cataracts and carry out an assessment of your macula, as well as determine what prescription you'll need for your shiny new glasses. The team at Vision Centre use the latest digital retinal photography to ensure they get the best possible view of your retina to check for eye disease and to track any changes to your eye health in the future.
You'll be able to choose any pair of glasses from the Baker Street, IClassix and EyeCandy frame ranges from Vision Centre. If you wish to purchase a different brand, you are able to upgrade to any frame in store. You will receive $70 off the frame and all frames will include single vision hardcoat lenses valued at $99.
Additional features are available at up to 60% off. Treat yourself to a clearer lens for night driving and computer use and pay only $30 (normally $75). Spoil yourself with the latest progressive lenses (designed for those who have a distance and reading prescription) and pay only $250 (normally $550). With summer just around the corner, indulge yourself with a pair of prescription sunglasses from a low $40.
A new pair of specs is a great way to give yourself a new look, as well as the obvious side effect of helping you see better, so pick up this treat and see the world in a whole new way thanks to Vision Centre.
Today's treatsView all