White Smile Dental Old
From $149 for Revolutionary Laser Teeth Whitening from White Smile Dental (value up to $1200)
- Fine Print
- Presenting a huge Christmas bonanza from the team at White Smile Dental:
- $149 for a Laser Teeth Whitening Treatment (value $599)
- $279 for 2 Laser Teeth Whitening Treatments (value $1200)
- The only whitening system worldwide to be rated 5/5 from the Dental Advisory Board.
- Non-invasive, safe, comfortable treatment.
- Treatment filters out all UV and IR light, and restores minerals to strengthen enamel.
- Can whiten teeth between 5-14 shades on average.
- Appointment takes just 1 hour.
- Treatment performed by Dental Hygienists, all registered with the NZ Dental Council.
- A perfect Christmas gift for a loved one. Contact the team at White Smile Dental if you would like a personalised gift voucher sent out for no extra charge.
The Fine Print
Unsuitable for pregnant women or lactating women or children under the age of 16.
48 hour cancellation policy.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Brighten your day by whitening your teeth, with White Smile Dental's latest sparkling offer.
Make sure your teeth go ting all the way to Xmas this year. Its just $149 for a full laser whitening and pre-treatment exam worth $599, or only $279 to get two of these appointments worth a total of $1200.
Kiwi owned and operated, White Smile Dentists, Therapists and Hygienists have now conducted over 30,000 whitening treatments in New Zealand, Ireland and the UK!
White Smile Dental uses the multiple award-winning Beyond Polus laser system, which is one of the safest and most effective on the market. It is the only system world-wide to receive a five star rating from the Dental Advisory Board. It is the Editors choice for many prominent dental magazines and is one of few in the market to be granted Class IA Medical Device status! Your gums will rest easy in the knowledge that the system and whitening gels are fully clinically trialled. Of course, therell be a fully qualified Dental Hygienist and Dental Therapist carrying out the procedure, for your total peace of mind.
The treatment will not only whiten your teeth but will help to remove unsightly calculus and plaque. The overall technique will whiten your teeth between 5 to 14 shades with an average 8.5 shade improvement, placing this technology firmly at the top in terms of results. This is great news for those afflicted with a slight coffee habit, or for those of us whose teeth have simply stained over the years! Whilst some sensitivity may occur after treatment, you should expect to experience minimal discomfort.
This treatll make you smile while making sure that smile looks tingtastic.