$1095 for a 3 Day Guided Wilderness Experience on the Hollyford Track, April 8, 2013
- Fine Print
- 3 days and 2 nights, fully guided, on the Hollyford Track – one of New Zealand’s greatest walks.
- Track accommodation in their well-appointed private lodges with twin share rooms, hot showers and all meals provided by the friendly lodge hosts.
- Captivating jet boat journey on the Hollyford River.
- Scenic helicopter flight from Martins Bay Lodge to Milford Sound.
- Return coach transport from Queenstown or Te Anau.
- This is a Best Price Guarantee treat. See the bottom of the page for more details.
The Fine Print
Valid only for the Hollyford Track departure on April 8, 2013.
Only 16 places available.
1 voucher per person.
Not valid for any bookings already confirmed.
Based on twin/double share.
Full terms and conditions are available at www.hollyfordtrack.co.nz.
Best price guarantee subject to conditions at the bottom of this page.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Located in the spectacular Fiordland National Park, the dramatic Hollyford Track is one of the greatest guided walks in New Zealand.
Today it's only $1095 for you to enjoy this premier three day guided wilderness experience. This is around a whopping 40% off their normal prices, making it the perfect time to check out some of the best sights in New Zealand.
Your experience begins on April 8, 2013. In this 3 day/2 night all inclusive guided wilderness experience, you're transported from the wilderness to the sea. Traverse the Hollyford Valley by foot, jet boat and finally helicopter. The maximum number of 16 people in your group makes for a personal experience. Along the way, your expert and passionate guide will bring to life the diversity of landscape, vegetation and wildlife, as well as captivating stories of early Maori and pioneering families. You'll enjoy first rate cuisine and personal service as small groups in comfortable private lodges. The trip concludes with a helicopter flight into Milford Sound before returning you to Queenstown.
The Best Price Guarantee means:
- The merchant offering This Deal guarantees that the price offered is the lowest price offered for This Deal on any Competing New Zealand Website within 24 hours of This Deal going live.
- This Deal means: accommodation at the same property, of the same room type, date, length of stay, number of guests and including the same add-ons.
- Competing New Zealand Website means: any travel website available at a .co.nz internet address.
- If you find a lower price, contact Treat Me at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us evidence (like a screen grab of the Competing New Zealand Website) and we'll refund you the difference between what you paid and the price you found elsewhere.
- Note that we will only refund you if we are able to verify the rate you've found.