$91 for a 5 Day Ski Pass to Mt Hutt This Week (value $435)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
1:40 a.m. with 1 bought
- 5 days skiing for the price of only 1 day lift pass!
- Pass is valid for the 5 days from Monday 18th June to Friday 22nd June.
- You can use the pass for any or all of the days in the offer period.
- One of the largest and highest ski areas in the South Island.
- A varied terrain for beginners and through to experts.
- Driving there? Get some more info on this page.
If you really need convincing...
Today's treat is a 5 day ski pass to Mt Hutt for only $91. This pass is valid for any or all of the 5 days from Monday 18th June to Friday 22nd June.
Mt Hutt is one of the largest and highest ski areas in the South Island, with an elevation of 2086 metres, and a terrain so varied that it gives every person from beginner to expert a chance to experience the joy of skiing. There are dedicated learning facilities for all experience levels, so if you are new to skiing or wanting to polish up the skills you've learnt, this is the place to go. And the absolute perfect time to try.
Today's treat is for the price of a 1 day lift pass - so even if you only were able to go for two days, you've doubled your money's worth! But you should probably just chuck a sickie and go skiing for the week. Not that I just told you to do that, I'd never, that's crazy.
Oh, and make sure you guys are all inventive with different excuses for your illnesses, otherwise this is going to get pretty awkward when 63 people from the office all come down with mumps.