From $329 for 2 Made-To-Measure Suit Options from Rosevear Brothers (value up to $985)
- Fine Print
- 2 Made to Measure suit options (delivered) to choose from:
- Option 1: $329 for a Made to Measure suit (50% wool blend fabric) (value $825)
- Option 2: $399 for a Made to Measure suit (50% wool blend fabric) & 1 Made to Measure shirt (value $985)
- Check out suit options here:
- Many suit & shirt fabrics and jacket linings to choose from.
- Upgrade to 75% wool blend or 100% wool fabric for $50USD or $100USD respectively. Add a waistcoat or 2nd pair of trousers for $150USD.
- Customise your suit with a choice of lapels, pant pleats, jacket vents and button style.
- Your name is inscribed inside your jacket. For Option 2, your initials are inscribed on the shirt cuff.
- Follow the Rosevear Brothers online 10 minute self measurement guide or contact Rosevear Brothers to arrange an appointment with a Christchurch tailor, at no additional cost.
The Fine Print
If you wish to use a Christchurch based tailor for your measurements Rosevear Brothers can arrange this at no charge - please email email@example.com to arrange.
Delivery in 3 weeks.
50% wool blend fabric.
Note: prices quoted on RosevearBrothers.com are in USD.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
I went to a wedding suited up the other day, due to my natural obsession with looking the best (which is code for showing everybody else up). I admit, my velour garments were probably a tad much, but without them the nine metre long diamond-encrusted robe would have looked out of place.
Make your next special occasion one that you do in style. With this amazing treat you can choose from getting a tailored, made-to-measure suit in a 50% wool blend fabric for $329, or add a shirt and get the second option for $399. They have a range of suit options and fabrics and shirt fabrics including Blue Swagger, Desert Storm and Purple Rain Maker. Check out the full range here.
Customise your suit to fit your tastes and requirements. With a choice of fabrics, lapels, linings, pleats, button style and jacket vents you have lots of choice. Not sure what is fashionable or find the choice dauntingu Then Rosevear Brothers are there to help give you up-to-date style advice to make the choice easy.
Use their easy-to-do 10 minute measurement process to ensure that your new suit fits to perfection. This process guides you through and the measurements are then personally checked by their master tailor for quality control. If you are in the Christchurch area and not sure about measuring yourself then you can make an appointment with Christchurch tailor, Sacs on Riccarton, who will take your measurements for you:
Sacs on Riccarton 283 Riccarton Rd Upper Riccarton, Christchurch
To arrange using Sacs on Riccarton, just email firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will get you sorted.
For both options, you will have your name inscribed on the inside of your jacket making sure no one swipes it from work or the gym. With the second option your initials will also be inscribed on your cuff.
Rosevear Brothers are at the forefront in custom online menswear. Since its founding in 2010 they have been driven to provide great looking and fitting formal-wear which their customers can wear confidently, and at an affordable price too.
Its time to pull off your best James Bond impersonation with the most important part - the suit. And youll be fine if you get captured by enemy forces, even with your name emblazoned on the inside of the jacket. After all, James Bond used to tell everyone his name and it never got him into trouble. Hmm, or maybe that was the reason he was always getting shot at I dont remember. I just know he looked sharp doing it.