$99 for a 5 Course Degustation for 2 at the 5 Star County Hotel (value $210)
- You Save
Time left to buy
- Enjoy an exquisite, unique treat with a 5 star degustation course for 2 at Chambers Restaurant, The County Hotel.
- Multi award winning cuisine, served 7 days a week.
- Delightful, natural cuisine with an international influence.
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. This 5 course degustation menu is subject to change without notice. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
12 Browning St
If you really need convincing...
For just $99, you and that oh-so-special someone can enjoy a 5 course degustation meal. It's a treat that will be sure to please, and to fill a few bellies.
Chambers Restaurant sets the culinary stage for delightful, natural cuisine with an international influence. The Chef presents creative and beautifully arranged à la carte dishes as well as serving some sumptuous seafood, delighting guests and locals alike.
5 Course Degustation Menu
- Freshly Baked Bread with a sundried tomato pesto, dukkah, olives and garlic dips.
- Soup of the Day, The Chef's daily selection determined by the freshest local produce.
- Prosciutto Di Parma, honey-dew melon, feta and rocket salad with blackberry vinaigrette and toasted pistachios.
- Beef Scotch Fillet on an aged cheddar and agria potato croquette, with sautéed spinach and a truffle and garlic butter.
- Chef's Fish of the Day, daily selection determined by the freshest local
- Home-Made Capsicum Tagliattele with prawns, scallops and salmon, cooked in a light blue cheese flavoured creamy fumet with basil pesto and parmesan cheese.
- Belgian Chocolate Fondue with fresh and dried fruits for dipping.
Today's treatsView all