$9 for 4, $13 for 8 or $19 for 12 Medium Electric Toothbrush Heads Compatible with Many Braun Oral B Electric Toothbrushes
Time left to buy
- 3 choices for medium heads:
- Option 1: $9 for 4 toothbrush heads
- Option 2: $13 for 8 toothbrush heads
- Option 3: $19 for 12 toothbrush heads
- Medium Cody toothbrush heads, compatible with many types of Oral B toothbrushes - check deal information for a full list.
- Regular delivery is free. Add $5 if you want your toothbrush heads delivered to a PO Box or rural address.
Allow 5 working days for delivery.
You will be prompted to enter your delivery details after purchase, you do not need to do anything after this. Regular delivery included - $5 additional if PO Box or rural delivery. Allow 5 working days for delivery. Please check deal information for compatible toothbrushes. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Not to be used with other offers.
NZ Clearance House
If you really need convincing...
This treat gives you three options for Medium Cody toothbrush heads. These are compatible with many models of Oral B toothbrushes, which is great in case you were worried they wouldn't get along.
- Option 1: $9 for a pack of four
- Option 2: $13 for a pack of eight
- Option 3: $19 for a pack of twelve
- Brush heads have removable colour-code rings for identification.
- Soft bristles for a gentle cleaning sensation.
- Indicator bristles which fade over time to let you know when it's time for a replacement.
- Compatible with these Braun Oral B electric toothbrushes:
- Oral-B® ProfessionalCare® SmartSeries 5000 with SmartGuideTM
- Oral-B® ProfessionalCare® SmartSeries 4000
- Oral-B® ProfessionalCare® 3000
- Oral-B® ProfessionalCare® 1000
- Oral-B® VitalityTM Precision Clean
- Oral-B® VitalityTM Dual Clean
- Oral-B® AdvancePower® 400 Series
Best of all, this treat offers free regular delivery (sorry PO Box and rural addresses, you have to add $5), so you can just spend time sitting on the couch until it arrives, poking your tongue at whatever is caught in your teeth. Spinach? It's probably spinach.
Today's treatsView all