$90 for 10 Week Beginners Argentine Tango Course for 2 from Tango Abrazo, incl. Admission to Sunday Practice Sessions (value $235)
- Fine Print
- Grab a partner and
- 10 week beginners milonguero-style Argentine tango course for two people.
- Course begins 14th March, with classes on 7pm to 8pm on Thursday night, with a practica from 8pm til 8:30pm.
- Includes admission to the Sunday practica, held 2-3pm (usually $4 per session).
- Close embrace social dance for people of all ages and fitness levels.
- No previous dance experience needed.
- Treat Me customers also get $10 off a Level 2 course in 2013, if you wish to continue working on your mad dancing skills.
The Fine Print
Valid for pairs (one leader/one follower).
Vouchers only valid for the 10 week course beginning on Mar 14, 2013.
Limit: 1 voucher per couple.
Sunday practice sessions take place at Square Edge Dance Studio.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Dust off those dancing shoes, because Tango Abrazo is here to get you moving. They're treating you to a 10 week beginners Argentine tango course for two people, including admission to the Sunday practice sessions, for just $90.
You and your partner will dance the night away each Thursday night at 7pm to 8pm, as well as having the option to attend the Sunday practica (practice sessions) from 2pm to 3pm. If you've been thinking of starting a dance course but putting it off, this is the best time and at a toe-tapping good price too!
The milonguero-style Argentine tango originates in the inner city of Buenos Aires, and is a close embrace social dance great for people of all ages and fitness levels. The classes focus on connection, musicality and enjoyment of social dancing. It is entirely improvised, so there are no complex sequences to learn (or forget, if you're someone like me). Instead, you get a solid understanding of the basic movements and techniques that are needed to dance social tango - all served up with a healthy dose of humour.
It takes two to tango, so pick up a partner and head on down to Tango Abrazo.