$35 for a 'Mums n Bubs' Package 60 Minute Massage in the Comfort of Your Own Home from Massage 4 U (value $70)
- You Save
Time left to buy
The deal is on,
Deal activated at
9:34 p.m. with 1 bought
- Treat those hard working mums and soothe their bubs.
- $35 for a 60 minute 'Mums n Bubs' massage.
- Learn simple massage techniques that will empower parents to understand your baby’s special needs.
- Unique and natural way to increase the bonding between a parent and child.
- Treatment from an experienced therapist with specific training in infant massage..
- Mobile massage service that comes to you.
If you really need convincing...
Christine is an experienced and knowledgeable therapist who not only embraces natural therapies but really understands them and how best to utilise these to treat not only the physical but the body as a whole. As well as a Diploma in Massage and Natural Therapies and a Diploma in Herbal Medicine, Christine has specific training in infant massage from North Shore Hospital in Auckland.
Infant Massage is a gentle art providing physical, emotional and mental health benefits. It is also a unique and natural way to increase the bonding between a parent and child. Health benefits can include warding off the postpartum "blues", helping premature babies gain more weight, helping baby sleep deeper, longer, ease symptoms of teething, gas, colic and constipation. It stimulates the circulation and GI systems, enhances development of the nervous system and improves immune function.
Go on, treat the mums and bubs in your life to some serious relaxation, thanks to Christine at Massage 4 U.
Today's treatsView all