THE ENGINE ROOM HAIR
2 Options for Styling and Colour at The Engine Room Hairdressing (value up to $297)
- Fine Print
- Treat yourself to semi permanent hair colour and finish for $30
- OR a full head of foils, toner, repair treatment, blow wave or GHD finish for $99.
- As well as the massive hair package, you also get a complimentary beverage on arrival.
- Easy to find unisex boutique in The Square.
The Fine Print
Unusually thick or ultra longhair will incur an extra $25 charge for product.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
Unlike Cruella de Vil, I can't pull off two toned hair. You wouldn't describe my mop as silver, you cant even call it salt and pepper. Basically, I am not going grey gracefully.
Time to tidy things up with todays treats from the team at Engine Room Hair. These guys will give your look a tune up and get you back on the road in no time.
Option one: $30 for a Semi/Demi Permanent Hair Colour + Finish with Hannah (value $90)
- Option two: $99 for a Full Head of Foils, Toner, Repair Treatment, Blow Wave or GHD Finish (value $220)
The semi/demi colour is a long lasting gloss colour that repairs and washes out over 8 to 10 weeks. It wont damage your hair and is perfect for blondes wanting to tone away gold and orange hints.
Engine Room Hair is a unisex, boutique hair studio in The Square, Hamilton. Its open from Tuesday to Saturday, from 10.00am till late. The guys really know how to treat their clients. Youll be greeted with a wine in the evenings or a well-made coffee to accompany the expert advice.