From $20 to Convert 1-5 VHS Tapes to DVD + Return Delivery at e-pics (value up to $157)
- Fine Print
- 5 options to make sure you don't lose your precious memories to ageing VHS tapes:
- $20 to Convert 1 VHS Tape to DVD + Return Delivery (value $35)
- $36 to Convert 2 VHS Tapes to DVD + Return Delivery (value $66)
- $51 to Convert 3 VHS Tapes to DVD + Return Delivery (value $96)
- $67 to Convert 4 VHS Tapes to DVD + Return Delivery (value $127)
- $82 to Convert 5 VHS Tapes to DVD + Return Delivery (value $157)
- Buy up to 10 vouchers for yourself and take care of the entire video library.
- Includes delivery back to you of your precious tapes + the DVD; you'll need to deliver the item to e-pics Productions at your own cost.
- Watch this video for more information on the conversion process.
- Check them out on Facebook.
The Fine Print
Direct copy from VHS Tape, no editing included.
Includes delivery back to you, but you'll need to deliver the item to e-pics Productions at your own cost.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
In my family, no get-together is complete without watching old family videos to make fun of our regrettable fashion choices from the 1990s, and this treat will ensure that we'll be able to view my slouch sock/leopard skin legging/fluro t-shirt combo for years to come. Phew!
Today's treat from e-pics Productions has what it takes to make sure that your memories and favourite VHS moments are safe forever. You can send up to five 3 hour VHS tapes off to be converted on to DVD for you.
VHS tapes don't last forever - time and storage factors degrade them, and once they're gone, they're gone. DVDs do not degrade with repeated play or with time, unlike VHS tapes. They can also be copied and stored easily on other media and backed up on your home computer.
All you need to do is buy today's treat, and then deliver your tape/s to e-pics Productions. In your package please include your Treat Me voucher, your full residential address, email address and telephone number, and ensure your items are well packages and marked as 'Fragile'. They'll work their magic then return your tapes, along with the DVD, straight to your door.