Up to 59% off Beauty & Spa Services of your choice for singles or couples at Wellington Medi Spa
- You Save
Time left to buy
- Four packages to choose from: 60 minutes, 90 minutes, 120 minutes or 180 minutes.
- For the 60, 90 or 120 minute packages, you can choose from a range of service to fill your time.
- The 180 minute package is a three hour Balinese Spa Ritual Package – total relaxation.
- Buy two of any package, and you and your partner can go at the same time and enjoy a special couple’s experience.
Bookings essential, subject to availability. 60 min package can contain up to 2 treatments, 90 min package can contain up to 3 treatments, 120 min package can contain up to 4 treatments. No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not to be used with other offers.
Wellington Medi Spa
Ground Floor, 136 The Terrace
(04) 499 6986
Operating hours: 7 days: 9.30am-7.30pm.
Reception hours: 7 days: 9.30am - 6.30pm
If you really need convincing...
Today, Wellington Medi Spa is giving you a unique choice for your beauty and spa experience: 60 minutes ($49), 90 minutes ($75), 120 minutes ($99) or 180 minutes ($149).
For those choosing the 60, 90 or 120 minute packages, you will be able to choose any of the following treatments to fill your time (each treatment takes 30 minutes, unless stated differently):
- Body massage of your choice.
- Foot massage.
- Pedicure/Manicure (for women or men).
- Body scrub/wrap.
- Vichy shower (Less than 30min).
- Jacuzzi bath.
- Sauna after with water jets shower.
- Brazilian or Full leg waxing.
- Eyebrow shape or half leg with under arm/half arm waxing.
- Eyebrow shape with eyelash tint or brow tint.
- Back & shoulder/Chest& shoulder/Chest & stomach/Full arm/Half leg waxing for men.
For those of you that choose the 180 minute treatment, you’ll be getting a Balinese Spa Ritual, which includes a 60 minute Balinese massage, 30 minute Body scrub, 30 minute Vichy shower or Jacuzzi bath, a 60 minute Facial, and a yummy drink and a snack to keep your energy up for all that pampering.
Never before has Treat Me been lucky enough to offer up such an embarrassment of riches as this treat. Best of all, if you and your partner have a voucher each for any of the treatments, you can go together and experience it together in the special couple’s suite. Relaxing and romantic!
If there was ever a choice to make you say choice, then it’s surely this tidy little treat from Wellington Medi Spa.
Today's treatsView all