- Fine Print
- Get the kids out and about on this 49cc engine Mini Quad Bike.
- Comes in your choice of blue or black.
- Comes with Trade Tested's 12 month warranty.
- Shipping extra - see conditions for pricing.
The Fine Print
You will be prompted to enter your delivery details after purchase, you do not need to do anything after this.
Shipping: Auckland $39, rest of North Island $59, South Island $89.
Excludes PO Box addresses.
Rural deliveries to the nearest PBT depot.
Delivery within 7 days.
No refunds, no exchanges, no cash back.
Must be used in one visit.
Not to be used with other offers.
If you really need convincing...
I miss being young, where we'd spend our spare time cruising around on our BMXs. That was the life. Well, todays treat is a lot like that, just with a weeee bit of an upgrade. In the way that its like a motorised 4-wheeled BMX on steroids.
Trade Tested comes to you today with a treat thatll rev the engine of your kids. For $379 + shipping, this 49cc Mini Quad will be heading your way within 10 days. Just enter your delivery details after pressing that attractive Buy button and Trade Tested will do the rest. Until it arrives, your kids may just have to keep making brumm brumm noises in the backyard by themselves.
You want the featuresr YOU CANT HANDLE THE FEATURES! Um, but in case you can:
- 49cc engine
- High performance 2 stroke air cooled single cylinder engine
- Fully automatic, chain driven
- 4" Rims
- Front drum, rear disc brake
- 1 litre fuel tank
- High strength frame with excellent build quality
- Thumb-style throttle with speed governor & kill-switch
- Top speed 40kph (approximate - depends on weight of rider and terrain)
- Front and rear stiff & sturdy suspension
- Rear Wheel Chain Drive
- High Tensile Rear Axle
- Alloy Pull Start
- Chain Guard
- CE approved
- Max recommended weight: 1 person at 65kg
- Suitable for ages 4 + (65kg and under)
- Helmets recommended and children should be supervised by an adult
Banish the cries of Im booooooored and give the kids a run for their money with todays treat from Trade Tested.